Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jackpot Scotty Wotty

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrandir View Post
    I think Jammin is referring to Scotty Wotty not Intell.
    He is saying that Jackpot was going to be on the Forever album. For whatever internal shenanigans, his appearance was cut at Rza's behest. It's a pity. I would have loved to have heard him on it. I wonder what track he was going to be on?
    Ok thank u brother. Of COURSE it would be triumph fErstürmung cappadonna & Jackpot 16 Bar Killah Scotty Hotspot Wotty

Quote Originally Posted by Grüne Hornisse View Post
    First :
    u mean. The Song title wu forever with lil logic. ..Not the Album! How old is intell now?
    Second :
    Where is your source the rza didnt liked it?
    Third :
    Peace broTherapie
    i was talking about scotty

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post

Aah its from the hUey book
    Last edited by Grüne Hornisse; 08-18-2019 at 02:38 AM.

Shaolin Master

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post

That's a crazy story. Fascinating to think how the course of one's life can change current on missed opportunities and not capitalizing on your blessings.
    Dude was complaining that Rza didn't respect his seniority. SMH at the ego of this.
    The fact that the Abbott let you get on this when Wu was at their prime, should tell you enough about the respect-level Rza had. The only affiliates that were allowed to spit on that legendary album was Street and Cappa. Not even
    Priest; Timbo; LAD; Sunz; Shabazz; Gravediggaz; 12 O'Clock - none of them dope cats could get a look in.
    Yet Jackpot was given a golden opportunity ahead of them and he gets butt-hurt because he's asked to tweak his verse???
    As much as I admire Jackpot's style and panache, with that lame attitude it's no wonder he has no album out yet.

That's a crazy story. Fascinating to think how the course of one's life can change current on missed opportunities and not capitalizing on your blessings.
    Dude was complaining that Rza didn't respect his seniority. SMH at the ego of this.
    The fact that the Abbott let you get on this when Wu was at their prime, should tell you enough about the respect-level Rza had. The only affiliates that were allowed to spit on that legendary album was Street and Cappa. Not even
    Priest; Timbo; LAD; Sunz; Shabazz; Gravediggaz; 12 O'Clock - none of them dope cats could get a look in.
    Yet Jackpot was given a golden opportunity ahead of them and he gets butt-hurt because he's asked to tweak his verse???
    As much as I admire Jackpot's style and panache, with that lame attitude it's no wonder he has no album out yet.
    Could b true

Banned

Au contraire mon frere, La The Darkman is on Wu-Tang Forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    No LA in 1997 bro

Quote Originally Posted by Grüne Hornisse View Post
    No LA in 1997 bro
    Yes he is, Darkman appears on Cash Still Rules/Scary Hours with Meth (Hook part)

Darkman did a verse for Winter Warz as well, which was recorded around that time.

Shaolin Master

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    Ahh yes yes. I always forget about that.
    In any case, no other Wu Killa Bee (save for Street and Cappa), has an actual verse on Forever.
    Shyheim also has a skit cameo, but no verse either.

97 what a great fucking year!!!
    All 9 were at their very best lyrically. Rza was spitting the best darts he's ever done.
    The competition amongst them must have been fierce.
    It stands to reason why no other dope Wu affiliates are spitting fire on this... would have been something special to have Sunz on Forever though.
    Jackpot was going to get on, if he had just humbled himself in the Shaolin temple, and listened to the Abbott.

Quote Originally Posted by BIRDCAGE View Post
    Yes he is, Darkman appears on Cash Still Rules/Scary Hours with Meth (Hook part)

Darkman did a verse for Winter Warz as well, which was recorded around that time.
    Never recognized him. Shame on me digga

Some men aren't meant to buy the weed, just be weed carriers no matter the talent.

clear example right here