Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Full video of Rayshard Brooks shooting

Banned

Lol stop acting like black people aren’t involved or like they are some innocent bystanders.

Please.

There’s are tons of videos of black looters and rioters or black people attacking whites people for being white.

But yea it’s all fake.

Yea I get it the agitators are all connected to left wing groups and are backed by the media, many of whom are black.

BLM is not some pure organization they’re aligned with this shit.

They hosted a “Fuck Yo 4th of July” rally here.

To deny their hand in this is shows you’re not being rational.
    Last edited by Dooch; 07-11-2020 at 08:01 AM.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    its ironic that most of the agitators who were arrested in Minnesota who also were burning buildings were white dudes who were not affiliated with BLM

but sure..blame it all on the black people....

it couldn't be white supremacists using the protests as cover to start unrest and claim "SeE It'S The BlAcKs, thats why we hate niggers". It's funny how these things happen and people are always quick to point the finger at one demographic, some of us dealt with similar situations with the george floyd thing when buses where showing up in our state from outta town transporting kkk and nazi's to start some shit here. what the media ain't telling yall is the real reason why shit got real

INFACT, A LOT OF BLACK FOLKS were stopping these people from, destroying property but yea, its the blacks, they are the savages who always burn and loot.

the point here is, for all of you, including you iron-man is to step back , stop pointing fingers before you know who the players are before assuming shit. everyone whop burned the police station that was arrested in MN were white, All the agitators, including the people using tank trucks to destroy shit were white supremacists

BUT NOO, iTs tHe bLaCKs

SMHG

sometimes man..

I knew this. In Detroit, it was pointed out that the people from out of town that started the stuff. The shift will always be pointed to blacks.

This is my issue. What happen to Mr. Floyd was hurtful. You can't kill someone for not resisting. Riots were started by whites and the people prove that. Riots are criminal but they work in the people's favor.

Grave, I am talking about what happened in Atlanta. A 8 year old girl was killed over the holiday weekend near the Wendy's Mr. Brooks was killed. Why shoot at a car with people who never done anything? There's no excuse for that. An 8 yr old girl killed!

I understand all else but children should never be in the crossfire.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

This is the clAssic black bigotry that America has let run rampant for the past 20 years.

Now you see all them come crawling out in public, real out about it.

I’ve known about it my whole life I grew up witnessing it and a absorbing some of it.

And if a black man date stand up against it, then he gets some bigotry thrown his way.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post

I can understand this based on the history. Slavery, Jim Crow, voting, red lining, etc.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I can understand this based on the history. Slavery, Jim Crow, voting, red lining, etc.
    You should have attended. Lot of your black and white comrades from the democrat party were there.

You leaning into that Marxism?

What you doing owning land and a lawn? That’s not what Fuck Yo 4th of July is about.
    Last edited by Dooch; 07-11-2020 at 09:41 AM.

Banned

Lol man I don’t even care that both of you are bigoted or even flat out racist, it’s more your utter denial that makes you completely dishonest humans.

Every single poster here, just like out in reality, has prejudices.

It’s usually the ones who can’t admit it, that are on the most evil shit. Because they can’t take responsibility for anything fucked up they do.

Just blame some ominous group.

It’s completely pathetic and fully psychotic.

Lol stop acting like black people aren’t involved or like they are some innocent bystanders.

Please.

There’s are tons of videos of black looters and rioters or black people attacking whites people for being white.

But yea it’s all fake.

Yea I get it the agitators are all connected to left wing groups and are backed by the media, many of whom are black.

BLM is not some pure organization they’re aligned with this shit.

lmao
    i love how you always play the willfull ignorance card, you are showing your true colors.
    i just told you how buses with white supremacists from outta town were in here starting shit.
    i just told you how all the culprits where WHITE SUPREMACISTS and MAGA Supporters, confirmed by the same police who were being attacked.
    that doesn't even touch on how these white supremacists were in black neighborhoods planting explosive materials to try and hurt folks to a point where we ALL had to come out in solidarity to patrol our own streets, yes even the white folks here had had about enough of the white garbage supremacists, you know? the ones you are making excuses for because they were agitators

and what do you do, you still find a way to blame it on black people. I've alwAys been clear on my stance of BLM, i do not endorse or support a group or movement who's leadership is grey and have shadow benefactors, however, what i hate is slander and you people trying to change the narrative of the black civil rights plight. BLM for most part may not be my cup of tea but this time around, white supremacists and agitators are mainly the reason why alot of unrest is happening right now, ALOT of those so called people looting in my state were white, documented and proven and IT ACTUALLY MADE ME PROUD TO SEE BLACK people shut em down and run em out of our state but aS usual, ITS BLM AND THE BLACKS TO YOU and this is why these problems persist, people like you looking for excuses, bootlicking killer cops and running interference for white supremacists, it shows lack of character and rationality.

are there black people doing some fuck shit, Yes but you choose to focus on them, just like the cops you love to defend who choose to criminalize and over patrol black neighborhoods over white neighborhoods yet we know crime is rampant in those places too, from drug dealings to them molesting and sleeping with their own children but you wont talk about that will you.

stop being tone def, i was at one of those rallys, i saw the white agitators with my own eyes, i saw cops ignore them to attack black people instead, who are you kidding?
    im losing respect for you man.
    to sit there and try to justify kkk and white supremacists action by using that whole "the left" analogy is some weak ass shit. come off it.

its just like this video posted on here. you saw a clear example of a cop trying to criminalize a dude and someone how ya'll defending this dude after he killed a man who he could have just let walk home like he suggested and de-escalated the situation. as someone who keeps getting pulled over damn near every other day by cops because of the kinda car i drive and being asked to prove i own it, i totally understand any brother who feels threatened by these assholes. just because they are here to serve you doesn't mean we all get the same perks. save that shit

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I knew this. In Detroit, it was pointed out that the people from out of town that started the stuff. The shift will always be pointed to blacks.

This is my issue. What happen to Mr. Floyd was hurtful. You can't kill someone for not resisting. Riots were started by whites and the people prove that. Riots are criminal but they work in the people's favor.

Grave, I am talking about what happened in Atlanta. A 8 year old girl was killed over the holiday weekend near the Wendy's Mr. Brooks was killed. Why shoot at a car with people who never done anything? There's no excuse for that. An 8 yr old girl killed!

I understand all else but children should never be in the crossfire.
    and How do you know the kid was shot by a black person? theres still a reward out for the shooter. it could be anyone of any race. Don't play into the okie doke some of these cats on here are dragging you into. if you can't read between the lines on what and who they are, i feel for you.

Their communities are just as ugly, so ugly even their women are doing it. no ones talking about the case of the colorado woman and man who killed their 2 kids and were living life like nothing happened. that's even worse and more savage, killing not one but 2 you gave birth too but no....lets go talk about the blacks..

Banned

lmao
    i love how you always play the willfull ignorance card, you are showing your true colors.
    i just told you how buses with white supremacists from outta town were in here starting shit.
    i just told you how all the culprits where WHITE SUPREMACISTS and MAGA Supporters, confirmed by the same police who were being attacked.
    that doesn't even touch on how these white supremacists were in black neighborhoods planting explosive materials to try and hurt folks to a point where we ALL had to come out in solidarity to patrol our own streets, yes even the white folks here had had about enough of the white garbage supremacists, you know? the ones you are making excuses for because they were agitators

and what do you do, you still find a way to blame it on black people. I've alwAys been clear on my stance of BLM, i do not endorse or support a group or movement who's leadership is grey and have shadow benefactors, however, what i hate is slander and you people trying to change the narrative of the black civil rights plight. BLM for most part may not be my cup of tea but this time around, white supremacists and agitators are mainly the reason why alot of unrest is happening right now, ALOT of those so called people looting in my state were white, documented and proven and IT ACTUALLY MADE ME PROUD TO SEE BLACK people shut em down and run em out of our state but aS usual, ITS BLM AND THE BLACKS TO YOU and this is why these problems persist, people like you looking for excuses, bootlicking killer cops and running interference for white supremacists, it shows lack of character and rationality.

are there black people doing some fuck shit, Yes but you choose to focus on them, just like the cops you love to defend who choose to criminalize and over patrol black neighborhoods over white neighborhoods yet we know crime is rampant in those places too, from drug dealings to them molesting and sleeping with their own children but you wont talk about that will you.

stop being tone def, i was at one of those rallys, i saw the white agitators with my own eyes, i saw cops ignore them to attack black people instead, who are you kidding?
    im losing respect for you man.
    to sit there and try to justify kkk and white supremacists action by using that whole "the left" analogy is some weak ass shit. come off it.

its just like this video posted on here. you saw a clear example of a cop trying to criminalize a dude and someone how ya'll defending this dude after he killed a man who he could have just let walk home like he suggested and de-escalated the situation. as someone who keeps getting pulled over damn near every other day by cops because of the kinda car i drive and being asked to prove i own it, i totally understand any brother who feels threatened by these assholes. just because they are here to serve you doesn't mean we all get the same perks. save that shit
    Dude you’re a vehement racist but you won’t admit it.

I don’t even care just admit it.

And you chose that hip hop lifestyle, fuck the system type shit, own it man.

You’ve made it clear cops are your enemy.

You ain’t some innocent bystander but you like to play one.

Own that shit dude, quite blaming some generic group.

Banned

and How do you know the kid was shot by a black person? theres still a reward out for the shooter. it could be anyone of any race. Don't play into the okie doke some of these cats on here are dragging you into. if you can't read between the lines on what and who they are, i feel for you.

Their communities are just as ugly, so ugly even their women are doing it. no ones talking about the case of the colorado woman and man who killed their 2 kids and were living life like nothing happened. that's even worse and more savage, killing not one but 2 you gave birth too but no....lets go talk about the blacks..
    Complete denial.

Dishonest man.

Dude you’re a vehement racist but you won’t admit it.

I don’t even care just admit it.

And you chose that hip hop lifestyle, fuck the system type shit, own it man.

You’ve made it clear cops are your enemy.

You ain’t some innocent bystander but you like to play one.

Own that shit dude, quite blaming some generic group.
    you know who you sound like? the very black people you don't like? you know? the bottom of the barrel who can't handle facts or can't formulate an argument so you rush to yelling "THAS RACIST THAS RACIST"
    LMAO

It's so ironic, you are no different from em.
    IF you think me calling out white supremacists and killer cops is racist, you are really a lost cause. there's no point even having this convo with you. but by all means, keep showing us who you really are lmao

i'm not even close to being racist, ive never hated someone or disenfranchised them for their skin color, however, you can't say the same for your folks because i lived it my whole life. stay in that little bubble of yours, the world is bigger than the small town you live in.

infact , please do show any proof of all my years of being on this forum of me saying any deregotary thing about any other ethnicity, i'll wait.
    but with you? i can pull out many...lmao
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 07-11-2020 at 10:31 AM.

Complete denial.

Dishonest man.
    actually you are in denial.
    why don't you do us all a favor and just admit what you are. i think i would have more respect for you if you did that but just like every other tone def racist, you try to use reverse psychology to change the narrative, it won't work with me buddy, you tried to make excuses for white supremacists and i'm dishonest.

bet you think all those white agitators and white cop station burners were staged right .

but then again

i'm having this argument with a dude that was so starved for attention, he faked his death on a forum.

what do i know..
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 07-11-2020 at 10:34 AM.

Banned

actually you are in denial.
    why don't you do us all a favor and just admit what you are. i think i would have more respect for you if you did that but just like every other tone def racist, you try to use reverse psychology to change the narrative, it won't work with me buddy, you tried to make excuses for white supremacists and i'm dishonest?.

bet you think all those white agitators and white cop station burners were staged right .

lmao. don't even bother responding. I'm done with this convo.
    Yea you should be done with it because you’re full of shit.

“White supremicist” this and “white supremicist” that.

I get it we’re all “white supremicist” to you.

That’s all you’ve ever had. You’ve never taken one iota of Responsibility for Anything you’ve ever done if your goddamn life.

Non stop you’re the victim shit. You can never be wrong.

I get it. Psychopath. Just happen to be a black one.

I’m not down with any of you nutjobs. Not you’re white supremacy, not your black power racist bullshit, not your white radical liberal bullshit not your feminist Marxist bullshit.

I’ve met hundreds of dudes like you. All the same. It’s never your fault.

listen to me dooch. for someone who thinks he is better than blacks, it's comical that you are so threatened. why are you threatened by black people?
    contrary to what you believe, we ain't worried about you. we just want to live a life where people like you with the old boomer jim crow mentality can fall back.

you have met hundreds of dudes like me? lmfao
    from my observation of you, your only interaction with blacks is only virtual. you keep showing traits of someone who clearly has never had more than a 5 minute convo with a black person in real time. again, like i said before, tone def, your idea of blackness is based on alt right memes and fox media caricatures. The thought of a decent well educated black person probably is a foreign concept to you.

i'm waiting for the "i have tons of black friends" comment.

dude you sound text book alt right 4chan white supremacist. you know what i wont do though? i wont flat out call you a racist till you actually do some racist shit to hurt a person of color.

you know? the same thing you did and yet mock certain demographics for doing it "THAS RACIST, YOU RACIST..EMA GAD, HE CHALLENGED MY DIM VIEWS, HE RACIST"

Again, all your responses are text book, i see them all the time from the facebook klan boomers. what else you got?

{>____<}

Lol man I don’t even care that both of you are bigoted or even flat out racist, it’s more your utter denial that makes you completely dishonest humans.

Every single poster here, just like out in reality, has prejudices.

It’s usually the ones who can’t admit it, that are on the most evil shit. Because they can’t take responsibility for anything fucked up they do.

Just blame some ominous group.

It’s completely pathetic and fully psychotic.
    Are you serious right now? How am I racist against anyone? This doesn't make sense. You're upset because I'm not on your side.

I said that I can understand why people are marching/protesting. Noticed the word "understand". This makes me hate whites?

I don't take responsibility of what? Crime? I have a clean record. No drug use, etc. In your mind, that can't be right because you are one sided.

BTW, I've never pointed the finger at whites. You made that up because I'm not on your side.