Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why can't more of the states be like California?

Default Why can't more of the states be like California?

The country would be a lot better off. Hooray to people who actually care about others.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/crown-a...t-natural-hair

{>____<}

Good. I can see how this will turn out in the years to come. People wearing braids, bald head braids, dreads in crazy styles and employers can't say anything about it. They'll just find another way not to hire them. As long as it's neat and presentable, then it's fine.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Shaolin Master

A lot of oddities in Cali.

Cali is no joke
    Trip

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    bald head braids
    A yo Ironman..... What exactly are bald head braids? Now you mentioned it, It reminds me of the raekwon verse on mystery of the chess boxing?

Banned

And the sign says long haired freaky people, need not apply.

I wonder what life events made doosh want to be this guy

Banned

That guy raided Nazis in the pitch black.

Only thing you raided was yo momma food stamp fridge.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    That guy raided Nazis in the pitch black.

Only thing you raided was yo momma food stamp fridge.

eh. Don't you think that's a crock of bullshit? You're a teacher, you should know better.
    I like how everyone that was in WWII was at D-Day and everyone from that generation was in WWII.
    In 60 years someone will post a picture of B-Rock on life support to imply he's lame, and someone else will say 'that man pull Bin Laden from his bunker'.

Worst, the US contribution to WWII was very lame and Nazi competence and ability grossly exaggerated to help gloss over our already lame, cake walky 'well I guess it's already over so why not' contribution. Odds are this guy guarded some water (if he was there) - which is a more realistic military occupation numerically - came home, sold three prong outlets and became a manager because he 'had grit'.

Don't fall of various generations self-aggrandizing depends-soaked propaganda. You already know how stupid boomers look when they try to tell everyone that world history was altered by various beetles songs.

History always has a more linear, exciting and impactful narrative structure than real life. A lot of people have decided that 'the people from history' are better than the people from real life because nobody has codified the events of real life in the format they're programmed (by movies) to digest yet. One day it will happen and you'll be like 'wtf' but you won't negate it because it'll feed your ego by proxy. The only reason 'D-day' and 'The Battle of the Buldge (no homo)' are talked about so much is because in really, that's nearly all the fighting we did in Europe.

This is why I don't fuck with people that are into history. They actually think that movie in their head was real life.
    Last edited by TSA; 10-02-2019 at 12:52 PM.

Because California is disproportionately liberal. The movie industry and a big chunk of the music industry is there so creatives (who are mostly liberal) live there in bigger numbers than the rest of the US, which is more evenly split.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    eh. Don't you think that's a crock of bullshit? You're a teacher, you should know better.
    I like how everyone that was in WWII was at D-Day and everyone from that generation was in WWII.
    In 60 years someone will post a picture of B-Rock on life support to imply he's lame, and someone else will say 'that man pull Bin Laden from his bunker'.

Worst, the US contribution to WWII was very lame and Nazi competence and ability grossly exaggerated to help gloss over our already lame, cake walky 'well I guess it's already over so why not' contribution. Odds are this guy guarded some water (if he was there) - which is a more realistic military occupation numerically - came home, sold three prong outlets and became a manager because he 'had grit'.

Don't fall of various generations self-aggrandizing depends-soaked propaganda. You already know how stupid boomers look when they try to tell everyone that world history was altered by various beetles songs.

History always has a more linear, exciting and impactful narrative structure than real life. A lot of people have decided that 'the people from history' are better than the people from real life because nobody has codified the events of real life in the format they're programmed (by movies) to digest yet. One day it will happen and you'll be like 'wtf' but you won't negate it because it'll feed your ego by proxy. The only reason 'D-day' and 'The Battle of the Buldge (no homo)' are talked about so much is because in really, that's nearly all the fighting we did in Europe.

This is why I don't fuck with people that are into history. They actually think that movie in their head was real life.
    Lol. You’re still in your “Grown ups suck!” Phase.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    A yo Ironman..... What exactly are bald head braids? Now you mentioned it, It reminds me of the raekwon verse on mystery of the chess boxing?
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SonicRingz View Post
    If world war I & II battles trigger the fuck out of him, just imagine the concept of Vikings going to VALHALLA where they get to relive their battles, drink, and tell boisterous stories of their greatest triumphs.

if Tsa wants some GRIT, he can learn how to change a spare tire instead of calling AAA.

Darryl’s just embarrassed a fellow millenial convinced him, online, that he was a Gen X Iraqi War vet and history teacher.