Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Robby breaks down African American vernacular English

Good to have you back 5th. When you were away, I asked a couple of times, where you were ??? Then Check pm'd me, and said you where on vaction. Don't worry I saw your post about the Buddhist retreat lol. Hope you made a resolution not to start anymore beef on Wu Corp lol ???

^^I got that buddhist calm thing going on right now lol

btw just to get the word out there, I saw the JACOBJAY account (which was a secondary account of mine that was banned six months ago after it had been hacked by a third party that had posted a pic of a tattooed asshole lol) seems to be posting again now that the ban has been lifted (cf. INTRO section in Gen Chat http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...60#post2514160 )

that's not me posting cuz the hacker had changed the password & I assume also the email address connected to the account. so whatever that guy will be writing, that's not me. I have just informed the mods about this. I guess they'd better just shut down the account completely lol

I haven't had a secondary account in half a year and will not be making any new ones either
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 08-17-2015 at 06:16 PM.
    Retired.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    What does that mean? you goofy ass ninja turtle
    I meant to hit the smiley face but thank you for the rude insult. I agreed with you.

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I meant to hit the smiley face but thank you for the rude insult. I agreed with you.
    Lol. I feel like an ass now. Please accept my apologies Iron, and have a great day