Thread: Charles Jones in his own words

{>____<}

The reason why Charles Jones isn't popular with women is because he thinks that they're judging him. He doesn't want to be disrespected just because he's black. Black women do that shit a lot. It's like the other day, I said spoke to this black chick and she just rolled he eyes and hello. WTF? She judged me just because I'm black like her. Now, if I was white, she would've showed me some damn respect! I know that for a fact because blacks respect whites. Plus, I don't even speak to women unless they speak to me first. I just don't want to make them feel uncomfortable. Because if I do speak, they will think that I want to talk to them to have sex.
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 11-23-2008 at 12:02 PM.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

{>____<}

^Incorrect.

Hip-Hop infested Mind Supreme-NRT's Avatar

Who is thi phenomenon known as Charles Jones ?

PRODIGAL SUN

^Judging by your post you give a fuck too much about your actions when it comes to women.

{>____<}

^^84.4% correct. Since I'm black, I'm expected to behave a like 2008 nigger. When women picture an African-American male, what comes to their mind is a nigger who is saggin his pants, wearing a XXXXL t-shirt, can't speak proper english, high school drop out, stupid, selling drugs, large penis, and the list goes on. Maybe that's what women want when they picture a black man. I'm not like that, though. I'm the total opposite.

You people aren't reading what Charles is trying to say. He is not a 2008 nigger. He's a normal guy who wants to be respected. But since he is not a typical 2008 nigger, women don't like him because he has a mind of his own. Charles is mentally strong, unlike most 2008 niggers. They are mentally dependent. Scared! Most good black men go through this bullshit with women of all races. They're just not nigger enough.
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 11-23-2008 at 12:51 PM.

I AM HIPHOP

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    ^^84.4% correct. Since I'm black, I'm expected to behave a like 2008 nigger. When women picture an African-American male, what comes to their mind is a nigger who is saggin his pants, wearing a XXXXL t-shirt, can't speak proper english, high school drop out, stupid, selling drugs, large penis, and the list goes on. Maybe that's what women want when they picture a black man. I'm not like that, though. I'm the total opposite.
    so what you're basically saying is that you have a small dick and you're not comfortable with it
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

^^^^^^ahahhaaaaa
    bring back begongo!!

{>____<}

^^Bengogo, why are you thinking about dicks, you disgusting sand nigger! That's the seventh time you've mention dicks. And I clearly stated that when a black man comes to women's minds, they think this. Dude!

I have also notice you haven't quoted the second paragraph of my post. Ignorant sand nigger!

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

Only time ladies wanna get with me is if they think they can use me

smh lmfao

I've had my dick sucked a few times by her older sister hahahahahahahahahahaha. She doesn't know about that LOL. I don't like my dick sucked but her sister wanted to do that to me so i let her LOL. But i won't ever let a girl do that to me again.

What about a dude?
    bring back begongo!!

{>____<}

Disgusting.

I AM HIPHOP

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    ^^Bengogo, why are you thinking about dicks, you disgusting sand nigger! That's the seventh time you've mention dicks. And I clearly stated that when a black man comes to women's minds, they think this. Dude!

I have also notice you haven't quoted the second paragraph of my post. Ignorant sand nigger!
    I haven't quoted the second paragraph because the first one was the one about your small dick, when the second one consisted of you assuming that CJ has a small dick aswell and you defending it
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

{>____<}

^^^^Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you? You are one sick son-of-a-bitch! I never said anything about small dicks, you...................dumb motherfucker! Learn how to read correctly! Don't do it for me, do it for yourself. Jesus Christ!

Lol at this suburban motherfucker who wants to be a thug. Get a life, you illiterate piece of shit!

ahhahhahahahahaahhhah

somebody has body issues for sure
    bring back begongo!!

{>____<}

Fuck that bitch Begongo (tha fuck is that shit away)!

Back to the topic.

CJ just doesn't want to be judged. And women are judging him based on the fact that he is not like most black men today. And if he were, his life would be up in the air, of course. But since intelligent black men aren't accepted in today's society, CJ is trying hard not to become a thug.