Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: RIP DJ Arafat

Banned

Damn darryl getting all soft on us.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicRingz View Post
    I think the real take-a-way is, not calling random people stupid, dumb, and poor lol. Humble yourself if your boomerish scammer parent committed multiple federal felonies and stained your existence or drive. The majority of the West and Eastern Africans I've met over the years have been stand-up individuals with a great work ethic, goals, knowledge, family orientated. But this kind of stuff does damage to the "brand". It's all so tiring discussing low level post-silent generation TMZ themes.

Just slap your mom or dad in their jail broken iphone pussy, give them a firm handshake and say "it's 2019, we're getting money in a legal way, no cap, no scamz".
    Game over.

bout time this herb got brought back to reality.

Banned

No wonder he assumed he’d be a millionaire by the time he was 30.

Shifter made it sound like this just happened. Anyway nobody is responsible for their parents or families actions, and I'm sure we've all made mistakes.

Stop making excuses for this dude man. Whether it happened now or not, the point remains, for someone who has this kinda shit amongst other stuff i haven’t put out there yet in his closet, he talks a lot of shit and is a piece of shit generally. He has a habit of talking down on certain groups/ people when his mom is the worst piece of garbage there can be out there. Thia pussy deserves no respect or mercy. I’ve been sitting on this info and other shit for a long long time now but i let him live and be but as usual, he is too stupid and arrogant and get off peoples dicks.

and who do you think was benefitting from that horrible garbage of a woman scanning the sick and weak and all of us taxpayers? Dudes like him should be humble and never ever talk down on anyone or group.

you want recent shit? Let him continue being a piece of garbage. Lol

fuck this pussy
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 08-21-2019 at 08:03 AM.

And since you wanna bring up me and Nigeria, your country contracted my dad to one of its biggest companies when the countries economy was garbage and it was a crime ridden mad zone, and guess what tsa, ny dad did a damn good job and added on to y’all economy and tried to improve the lives of people like you, know what my pops did not do? He did not scam the poor and helpless of Nigeria and ran off lolol, we left that country with a great rep, can your mom say that?

the sad thing is, most Nigerians are respectable , actually intelligent and serious folks who use their time to elevate their status , you are really disgracing a people i respect and a country I’ll always be grateful to for its great hospitality to me and mines. It’s even more pathetic when you come here and try to shit on Nigeria too. One of the reasons i can’t stand you, i detest Africans like you who try to belittle their own just to get pats on the back from other ethnicities, I’m a diaspora Ghanaian who speaks only English and i respect my people to the death regardless of not being culturally immersed.You a piece of shit man, really, take the advice I’ve given you before, do something worthwhile with your time, try and be someone and redeem your family name.

I knew you were sad and all bets were off when you brought the trolling here to my personal fb page to try and play me in front of my friends and family,now here’s a taste of your medicine and this? This is just a tip of the iceberg so do everyone a favor, watch your shit boy.
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 08-21-2019 at 08:32 AM.

Banned

This thread is harder to follow than Vanilla Sky.

Who the fuck is DJ Arafat? Then we get into some high-snobbery eating. And for the final act, T$A's mom is a schemer

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    I’m a diaspora Ghanaian who speaks only English.
    Ok. Do you know any Twi?
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    This thread is harder to follow than Vanilla Sky.

Who the fuck is DJ Arafat? Then we get into some high-snobbery eating. And for the final act, T$A's mom is a schemer
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 08-21-2019 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Ok. Do you know any Twi?
    i want you to read that statement again.. slowwwwwly and answer your own question.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    i want you to read that statement again.. slowwwwwly and answer your own question.
    You speak English. That I know. I only asked because you're from Ghana. Perhaps you came across it or know someone who speaks it. For example, I can speak a little Arabic but I'm not that fluent.

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    You speak English. That I know. I only asked because you're from Ghana. Perhaps you came across it or know someone who speaks it. For example, I can speak a little Arabic but I'm not that fluent.
    i speak ONLY english.

i understand a bit of Latin (cause of my dad), a bit of zulu and fluent in jamaican/west african patoi (which is still english)

Yo radioactive, you stalking my brother or something, rat? You ain't gonna be disrespecting my family like that. I see you scared to respond to my previous message, bitch ass.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

https://journalstar.com/news/local/t...b70a8b933.html

stfu you scammer spawns and go away

Tsa, you are such a spinless bitch of a coward. why do you always go and get your brother to fight your battles lmao. tell that bitch nigga to chill before i wash you guys completely on here.

im being nice by dropping only the "little stuff" lmao

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by SonicRingz View Post
    I think the real take-a-way is, not calling random people stupid, dumb, and poor lol. Humble yourself if your boomerish scammer parent committed multiple federal felonies and stained your existence or drive. The majority of the West and Eastern Africans I've met over the years have been stand-up individuals with a great work ethic, goals, knowledge, family orientated. But this kind of stuff does damage to the "brand". It's all so tiring discussing low level post-silent generation TMZ themes.

Just slap your mom or dad in their jail broken iphone pussy, give them a firm handshake and say "it's 2019, we're getting money in a legal way, no cap, no scamz".
    It's sad on TSA's part because he had nothing to do with it. This must've happen years ago. TSA went to college, received a BA, and has a family so I don't think he'll be "scamming" anything given what happened. He has a lot to lose if he does anything remotely criminal. It's like what Sha stated. He is not responsible for what his mom did.