Thread: Under Attack From The Robot Tank(official warcloud thread)

Whats up Nova-Kane?...I have to agree with Tronix...60 Sec. is going to be the only feature I would like to listen to on a Holocaust album...And AllahSeesEverything is right too...Don't waste your time on a bunch of collabs...Just make a nice classic Holocaust album...I mean Crazy status...It's been a long time...I think the fans and the Holocaust deserve it...Not all of us have access to the brother...But you do...Sit that crazy guy down...And tell him whats up...Props though man...Thanks for everything...And taking all of our criticism like a g.

to be completely honest
    there isn't really a single MC out there that can stand next to a holocaust verse
    they always end up sounding a bit out of place
    and before the haters read that and get on my nutz, it mostly means his verses are just too unique. nobody can remotely do that style.
    that's why BSBD was so good, he was entirely alone in his element.

if he had a solo album with a VERY select few guests, like 1-3, and they were known to be a lil unorthodox like 60 sec or c rayz walz, then that'd be aight tho

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

I agree, he's an Instrument of Emcees, his range is untouchable.
    And comparing him to others in the sense your speaking means he's alone.
    I've said before that if some are on another page, then he's in another library.
    BSBD was just a showcase of insanity to me, as you said he's alone in his element.

About the album setup your talking about
    C-Rayz Walz, Canibus & especially MF DOOM I think that would work well.

Veteran Member

I should give props to Nova for bringing us some fresh Holocaust material and working on a solo for Holo

You probably got a bunch of artists wanting to get on it but have a think about what the people want and do they really want so many features?

Im sure you want to craft a solid album and you aint going to get that with all those features

I got good faith with your selection of beats as thats been proven with 'Know Names'

yeah id like to see a holocaust/ mf doom collab

A lot of people seem to like that BSBD album...I gave it one full listen to...And did not feel it at all...Listened to it again to give it another chance...Still nothing.

His earlier Warcloud style was cool because it had at least some rhythm and delivery to it...But now it's just a constant flow of words...I like when a artist experiments with a style...Nothing wrong with that...But the question is...Why is Holocaust stuck on the most dry flow possible and not changing?.

The Alcatraz album will be dope though...If he gets that ish mixed and mastered properly...But I have a feeling that those songs are not new songs...They are probably hella old...And have been in his possession for a long time...So he just finally decided to put them all together and do some touch ups for the release.

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    to be completely honest
    there isn't really a single MC out there that can stand next to a holocaust verse
    they always end up sounding a bit out of place
    and before the haters read that and get on my nutz, it mostly means his verses are just too unique. nobody can remotely do that style.
    that's why BSBD was so good, he was entirely alone in his element.
    Ive alwayz thought a colabo with Holo and sick jack from psycho realm would be DOPE!!

Holocaust and Sick Jack?...Not comparable...Holo"s a one man team for now on...Everyone else is dead weight for the cat.

yep
    when that new album drops id probably just edit all the holocaust verses into one song, like how i took bomshot outta that who came under the spell track
    no disrespect to the other artists but it is what it is

Lol...That's what I do also...Yeah no disrespect...But real recognize real...And when that's established...Then we know who's fake...People want to hear Holocaust...Not some cats trying to jump on the mic-train...It's not for everyone...Stay behind the scenes...That's where most of them need to be...If they are doing it for fun then expect to be ridiculed...A lot of them cats who rap with Holocaust just suck...Plain and simple...They know who they are...No names needed to be called out lol...Not to say that they are not talented musically in other aspects...But the mic eeggghh leave that ish alone...And stop dragging Holo's potential back.

Warcloud - Life's Mysteries
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/3281872cc8df59/

Warcloud - The Persistence of Memory
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/3281894f6fdf6b/

Warcloud - American Poets ft Monstars
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/32819450a35456/

please re up these joibnts thx people

And I'ma remain in the scene and reign supreme and go to many extremes by any means

Quote Originally Posted by pRoTeChTyAnEcK View Post
    Dope shit Lo...He actually dropped like 8 extra bars on the Undying Creature verse and most of it didn't make sense, but I salvaged those couple bars to throw behind a lil' beat. I was saving it as a hook, but just decided to throw it on the album.
    Im a big fan of Samurai Shodown the old school fighting game so when I saw that I was intrigued and then it was Holo spitin......I was like hell yeah, nice suprise.

Irie-1's album is dope yall. You should all cop asap.
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

Theater of Pain is a cool album tittle. That is a shit load of features but Im sure this will be dope.
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

Uppin

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar