Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WARCLOUD - The G.O.A.T

warcloud is da shit, the return of holocaust wasnt really up to par like it was back in da killa beez days, but both sides have lines NO ONE HERE couldve even imagined in my opinion, and like infamous said...........
    FUCK HATERS

penalty boxed user

i got to say i love warcloud the mans a fuckin genius but i must agree i normaly listen to his cd's when i'm really fuckin stoned to the point where i'm too lazy to make me a cup of coffee type stone when i'm die'n of thirst
    also i dig listen'n to his shit on acid plays tricks on my mind it helps that i got a 1000 watts rms system some of his shit is so raw that i think he must of made it in his closet he is even more fucked up than me but thats where the beauty comes in
    i like the way he chants
    i like the way he put shit together
    i got ten fingaz i murder 5 men
    his fan base is limited i don't think he really cares i don't

penalty boxed user

i would like to see warcloud as holocaust again but i also want to see more of warcloud
    i would like to see another colaboration cd agail like he did with the pofessional maybe this time with motion man
    Last edited by RAMESH; 10-05-2006 at 04:51 PM.

and so holocaust get another fan but in my openon crissis is far better

KEEP THAT SHIT UNDERGROUND!!!
    peace
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

the knight should get together but thats just me
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

Peace to all the WARCLOUD supporters... and the HATERS!!!

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DyNaMiTe View Post
    the rhymed words are in bold.

seriously, if you guys are gonna say that he doesnt rhyme then i really cant take you seriously in this discussion because its proof that you're not listening. yes there are free verses but the guy rhymes. if you dont like his style then thats fine, but dont say he doesnt rhyme when he does, it makes you look foolish.

i have two other threads in bring the ruckus for 9th prince and masta killa with people saying they never rhyme. step your reading skills game up.

OK well he rhymes sometimes but I still don't like this album because of his rhymes or lack of rhymes...I can honestly say He has gotten worse...During his Holocaust days he was a GIANT now he is a Midget IMO

I remember when i first took a listen to Silkworm and heard Holocausts voice booming over that sick ass RZA beat. I coulda swore I witnessed the first coming of the rap messiah! This nigga totally raped that track and he gained me and ,I'm sure, countless others as fans of his. That was then. In the years that has followed that track, I have witnessed one of the biggest fall offs since Cappachino the Great himself. The nigga is a shell of his former self on the mic and its a damn shame, cause there was soo many impressive tracks that he "rhymed" over since Bob Digi's first album that was bangin'. He got on those tracks and left the finished product a dissapointment. Ooo what could've been. And it's a damn shame for all of you guys to blindly follow this nigga like sheep. I could see if he had a long track record of dope ass rhymes. Maybe if he did, I would understand why you would still be a fan of his. But before the FALLOFF this nigga had only a handful, or so, dope ass verses. At least Cap had 2 or 3 years where I considered him one of raps lyrical avante garde. Holocaust/Warcloud never had that. I'm sorry. Just being real.

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousRD View Post
    warclouds style reminds me of kool keith sick as fuck, fuck haters

word...he got an ill flow.
    Ol' Dirty Bastard swordplay, Dirt McGirt be pickin up skirts on 4th & Broadway, Japanese bitch be suckin my dick, Peurto Rican hoes be lickin ma split, California Mountain Snake on debate
    be givin me head, while I'm countin my cake, crushin up an 8th
    of that snow white shit, in the Pussy Wagon not hittin the brakes...

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WuBizzie View Post
    I remember when i first took a listen to Silkworm and heard Holocausts voice booming over that sick ass RZA beat. I coulda swore I witnessed the first coming of the rap messiah! This nigga totally raped that track and he gained me and ,I'm sure, countless others as fans of his. That was then. In the years that has followed that track, I have witnessed one of the biggest fall offs since Cappachino the Great himself. The nigga is a shell of his former self on the mic and its a damn shame, cause there was soo many impressive tracks that he "rhymed" over since Bob Digi's first album that was bangin'. He got on those tracks and left the finished product a dissapointment. Ooo what could've been. And it's a damn shame for all of you guys to blindly follow this nigga like sheep. I could see if he had a long track record of dope ass rhymes. Maybe if he did, I would understand why you would still be a fan of his. But before the FALLOFF this nigga had only a handful, or so, dope ass verses. At least Cap had 2 or 3 years where I considered him one of raps lyrical avante garde. Holocaust/Warcloud never had that. I'm sorry. Just being real.
    I Agree even on the Killarmy and Killabee's Albums he was sick...I can understand these cats like his individuality and creativity, It was very prominent from the beginning I can appreciate that, but he simply fell off for what ever reasons. I even liked Smuggling Booze but he has transformed into HollowCloud to me, that is what I refer to him as now...

penalty boxed user

i'm getting tired of you talking shit bout warcloud i understand you don't like him but u going on like a bitch
    only women complain as much as u do
    y are u trying to shit on the man all the time did he skrew u?
    i'll tell you the truth i don't like you it's guys like you that make me sick
    how can you copy a cd of warcloud & then complain how much you hate the guy that's just a bitch move
    he must have some type of following his new cd is no.4 on the undergound hip hop charts

stop complaining warcloud didn't put a gun 2 your head & force you to listen to his cd, let it go
    this goes out to all of you only bitches squeel like pigs what type of men are you?
    it's fair if you don't like somthing say it out man but don't be like this kunt & go on & on about it.
    there is truth to what he says warcloud will not appeal to alot of you there is not alot of hard motherfuckers on the planet there is only a few wolves & a whole lot of sheep what r u?

akaTRIFE TYSON~spitboxer tha god concept's Avatar

imma a warcloud(hollocaust) fan...

but warcloud isnt for everbody.....case closed....so quit writtin worthless rebutles no-one even reads
    "When I die bury me with the LO on...
    Official to the death for all eternity and so on"
    Lo Down & Dirty
    " WASTED ON THE USUAL WIT MOM DUKES WAITIN ON THE FUNERAL"
    "MY MOUSTACHE LIKE ADOLFS"-Ghostface

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ya_Bane View Post
    Not even needed, did u press stop before Smoking Room? Not one 'jibberish' bar, just straight storytelling. That's a answere to that question, but I def understand what u're talking about. Wade can interprent alot of his lyrics for you. Me, I don't even feel it's needed. I don't understand all his lyrics, but unlike Wade I don't like him mostly because of his lyrics. I don't understand every bar Ghost, Rae, GZA etc. spits either, but I still claim them as great MC's. I think Warcloud's great through pretty much every aspect. I love his flow/delivery/rhyme scheme, he doesn't sound like anyone else, he's truly original (being original isn't the same thing as being good, but in this case he's great and original). And the production on Blue Sky Black Death is awsome, in a whole other way than his earlier Warcloud-albums, wich I also think has great production for his style.

And what's all that 'dickrider' and 'dicksucker'-ranting about? How come everyone who likes Wacloud is a Warcloud-dicksucker? That's just desperate overranting.

Peace, and congratz for having your own opinion.

Co-sign

I agree holocaust/warcloud is very unique...he doesn't sound like anyone out there at all, his himself and that why i like him. Can quote and defend his lyrics but i don't think it's necessary because you still wouldn't appreciate it
    WU-TANG FOREVER.
    GHANA REPRESENTING

Quote Originally Posted by RAMESH View Post
    i'm getting tired of you talking shit bout warcloud i understand you don't like him but u going on like a bitch
    only women complain as much as u do
    y are u trying to shit on the man all the time did he skrew u?
    i'll tell you the truth i don't like you it's guys like you that make me sick
    how can you copy a cd of warcloud & then complain how much you hate the guy that's just a bitch move
    he must have some type of following his new cd is no.4 on the undergound hip hop charts

stop complaining warcloud didn't put a gun 2 your head & force you to listen to his cd, let it go
    this goes out to all of you only bitches squeel like pigs what type of men are you?
    it's fair if you don't like somthing say it out man but don't be like this kunt & go on & on about it.
    there is truth to what he says warcloud will not appeal to alot of you there is not alot of hard motherfuckers on the planet there is only a few wolves & a whole lot of sheep what r u?
    Wolves? Sheep? LOL!!!

Eat a dick, nerd.

penalty boxed user

Wolves? Sheep? LOL!!!

Eat a dick, nerd.
    a nerd i'll tell you a bit about myself
    only got 1 year of high school both my parents died when i was still too young to defend myself
    here in africa you got qualified doctors who can't make a living
    life is tuff down here
    but here i am i got 24hrs internet i got a nice house & 2 cars in my double garage it's real old cars but still it's there.
    my life has made me hard & it's broken me down they say that jesus will never give you a cross that u can't carry i never thought i would live to be 21 i used to live evryday as my last with no consions or romourse
    i'm a wolf but at the same time i'm a broken man
    there is no way i'm busting my ass for no pay i can't rap i got no qualifications i do have a wife & a son
    i did alot of bad things in my life
    i have a problem sleeping i smoke alot of weed i sleep with my eyes open i don't sleep well
    i don't like people around me i like my space i'm just like dog i'm loyal i'm terratorial i can only show affection to those that's really close to me & i can kill without hesitation if i feel threatened in anyway.