Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hollow Darts Banned?

I dont know usually full bans remove avatars and sigs and I believe I saw him sporting both in some thread he posted in. Maybe he's just penalty boxed? ANyway last time I heard mention of him it was big daddy tarik asking him why he's so damn negative towards all his posts so... lol...

I just noticed that shit too

damn can't even take a little criticism?

this is the equivalent of Roger Ebert getting banned for calling Gigli a bad movie.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

last seen arguing with Cilvaringz

Cilva quickly b& him, and went back to perfecting the sword slash soundFX for his new beat

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    I will upload a long vid of me playing all the beats for the project so yall can hear what we got. Im just waiting for my speakers to come through, got shitty speakers right now all blown up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    So basically the Priest album was a big lie?
    why u always gotta come in on some negative energy trying to downplay shit.
    nigga....how u go from a priest album with "all new shit" to "unreleased shit from heavy mental era", to "Priest album with unreleased horseman" to "all new priest album produced by yourself" to killa sin vs killah priest???? and u want us to pay 50 dollars lol
    Im trying to make things happen for the fans homie. You dont have to like it, I aint waiting for your 50 dollars. We aint doing it for the money, it's for the love of this music and the sound of back then. If you wanna complain do it in a respectful manner. I noticed you always on some negativity when it comes to certain things I'm involved in which is your right, but do it in a more mature way. You sounding childish. This aint no place for childish behavior.
    I don't sound childish at all. I don't know why you're catching feelings my nigga, but what I said is true. You shouldn't of even made that Priest thread without knowing if you could really do it or not. Now you wanna do a Killa Sin album to get yourself out the hole you dug. You want us to pay 50 dollars for a brand new album? That's absurd nigga, come on let's be for real here....Why do u want to recreate the sound of back then anyway, that is automatic fail, let's move hip-hop forward and not back, that era is NEVER coming back, why not try to bring that new sound that we can look forward to instead of tryna recreate shit...I would buy a Sin album but 50 dollars? Come on.....
    I disregarded what u said before this....."I" wasn't all that lets be for real. Cilvaringz has hot beats though I'll give him that. And wtf are you talking about? A whole album produced by the wu-elements in 2010 would still be considered new shit. new beats new concepts. Anyways Cilvaringz how ya gonna get yaself outta this hole?
    And........................poof!
    ahahahhaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah

wtf? Cilvaringz doesn't have to read anything Hollow Dartz posted, I don't know why he simply didn't just ignore him. I mean he had to know after a few posts that he wasn't gonna change Dartz' mind, so why bother?

just my theory:
    I think Cilvaringz got exposed and couldn't handle it, and deep down knew that Dartz was sort of speaking the truth...

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

ahahahhaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah
    haha for real

i was reading that shit earlier today

I dont know usually full bans remove avatars and sigs and I believe I saw him sporting both in some thread he posted in. Maybe he's just penalty boxed? ANyway last time I heard mention of him it was big daddy tarik asking him why he's so damn negative towards all his posts so... lol...

lol @ big daddy tariq

its the same kind of ban that drunken monk got cause we can see his sig/avatar and shit but hes banned

perma ban?

cilvaringz, once again,

u need to ban the poeple that deserve to get banned like the pedophiles and the white supremacists.
    We do it for the people.

cilvaringz why did you do that? unban the nigga yo

Originally Posted by Cilvaringz
    And........................poof!
    AHAHAHAHahahaahAHA~!

Look at Hollow talkin smack tho. None of that needed to be said.
    I mean calling Nova kane and his buddies corn fed faggitz is one thing, but this is the owner of the whole site were talking about.

mods need to stop taking it so personal lol, just ignore the person if u find them irritating unless they really start doing some OTT stuff.

cilvaringz your a professional artist, you might consider going about your business professionally lol, you just pulled a e-budden.

peace

If I owned this site I'd be banning people just for being lames. It would close down in 2 days.

Lol, General Chat would lose half its contributors

Hey, does the term permaban sound like an afro-hair treatment to anybody else?

I just looked at the ban list. He got 2 weeks.