Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cop Tasers 11 Year Old Girl at Elementary School

Some kids nowadays are bigger than adults. Maybe the 11 year old was a big fat ass girl.

Quote Originally Posted by dezmond View Post
    If the cop left a bruise or scratch or wotever shed probly get in a lot more trouble then bustin a zap in the girls ass...
    LOL at the bustin a zap at her ass, but seriously why would a trained cop not attempt to restrain her first, and then use the taser as a final resort, that's about as close you could get without shooting her, but even that's not far fetched these days.

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

Idk yo... the little girl was a trouble maker, but that doesn't give a cop the right to taze the little fuck. It's still a child regardless of her behavior.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

Maybe if the little fat girl had more discipline at home, she wouldn't be going around hitting anybody she wants. And she pushed another girl in front of a moving vehicle? That other girl could have died or been seriously injured.

Regardless of what she did, that doesn't give the cop the right to taser the "little fat girl", as you put it. Not saying that the parenting was to blame, but certainly didn't help.

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

Still a kid, and the fact that officers are so quick to taser children, and the fact that they probably get away with it, is scary.

First it's the bad ass little black girl that pushes girls in front of moving vehicles, next its the little black boy that pops a little shit to police here and there. It's too much leeway for these piggies.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

Lol, crazy trigger-happy cops. The bitch probably deserved it, pushing someone into traffic and giving a cop a bleeding nose lol. If you read the article it does say that they tried to restrain her but she resisted, and like check two said, she could have been a big mothafucka. You can't really judge based on what the article says though, they just want an attention-grabbing story and some shit might have been exaggerated or left out.

Still, pretty fucked up to taser a kid, how pussy is a grown man cop that cant take an 11 year old girl

That wasn't pepperspray worthy, but it was taser-worthy?

Exaggerated? You mean like the girls size?

^ no I just mean that the article might not be telling the whole story if you know what I mean, I wasn't speaking specifically.

I really can't get how a grown man can't take an 11 year old girl though, no matter how fat she is lol

I don't think you read the article the cop was a woman.

Juveniles are capable of murdering other people. I think too many juveniles get leeway just cause they are under 18. 11 does sound young though. But I think it's pretty stupid when some people out there think that 16 or 17 year old's don't know what they are doing when they harm somebody else or commit a serious crime.

^ Oh right I missed that, I skimmed through it. Still if you get beat down by a little girl to the point of needing a taser, you're not cut out for being a cop

The girl was 11 years old, that's either 4th or 5th grade, that's still in elementary. Just face the facts the cop got all pissed off and abused her authority.

Dude, fuck that. The problem is the fact that this bitch cop, should have been easily able to restrain and take control of a fucking 11 year old kid. Style is completely right. If you are a fucking cop, you should be in some level of shape to be able to defend yourself. Period. Either way, any non-disabled or obese adult should be able to take down an 11 year old girl.

Fuck tasers. Now the motherfuckers won't even run to chase you.

Like I said, some juveniles are taller than adults. Plus, so many people are lawsuit happy nowadays... if the cop did take down the fat girl, and she got a tiny scratch, the fat girl's parents would probably try to sue the cop. But I guess the parents will try to sue the cop anyway, for using the taser? So the cop loses either way in that situation. The cop could have just offered the fat girl a hamburger, and maybe she wouldn't have resisted anymore.