Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Don`t ban me from k.t.l'

Look, if you actually read all the posts of the people who think I should be banned, there is a reoccuring trend within there posts...which is they all want me to change ...which is secret talk for we want to get zooruka to see things like we do !!! visionz is the king of this mentality !!!!!!.... and because they perceive that it is futile then they have resorted to out right hatred and are now trying to have me banned.

Just read visionz post in this thread the evidance is clear, this dude is just trying to ban me, because he can`t get me to think like him...and sorry last time I check we where all free to have our own opinion` s, not to think like visionz wants us to.

Proof !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
    to try and help him open his eyes a bit. It's a cycle that happens over and over that's utterly pointless. Him and his mindset are an energy-stealing cess pool that I won't let continue any longer.

he says I need to open my eyes, and he goes on to say it`s utterly pointless because I won`t conform to his mentality...and then he says this is not working so he wants to make sure im no longer allowed to continue here anymore....the proof is all there.

You judge for yourself his motives.

peace be with you !

^You are the king of twisting shit around. I swear.
    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    i hope you die tonight faggit.

Banned

I've been chasing this prof zooruka nigga all day trying to tell me what's his fucking denomination? and you better not be black, or I'm gonna get malcolm x up in here

Catholic

Visionz, you can't ban him. You'd be setting a dangerous precedent. I don't really like the guy, and I hate his psychobabble, but he simply has the right to voice his opinion. The fact that you said you feel the Quran is the word of god makes you completely biased and therefore you should not even be interjecting your opinion in the matter. I know you think you're right in this matter, but you aren't. You are being erroneously subjective.

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Visionz, you can't ban him. You'd be setting a dangerous precedent. I don't really like the guy, and I hate his psychobabble, but he simply has the right to voice his opinion. The fact that you said you feel the Quran is the word of god makes you completely biased and therefore you should not even be interjecting your opinion in the matter. I know you think you're right in this matter, but you aren't. You are being erroneously subjective.
    I think God sent messengers all around the world. I think Buddhism is the word of God, same for Christianity and Islam. So to frame this as some kind of anti-christian, pro-Islam stance is simply incorrect. What it all boils down to is a complete lack of respect on his part for anyone that thinks different from him. No one here has to accept anyone else's beliefs as their own and I've never asked for it. He don't get it and I'm done trying and I'm done watching anyone else try. All that, you're satan, demon n' all that other bullshit he spews. Nope fuck it. Its a wrap on that bullshit and as mod of this section that's my call to make. If its an unpopular choice then so be it, what's right isn't always popular. If Pat Robertson joined this forum I'd probably eventually boot his ass too.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
    I think God sent messengers all around the world. I think Buddhism is the word of God, same for Christianity and Islam. So to frame this as some kind of anti-christian, pro-Islam stance is simply incorrect. What it all boils down to is a complete lack of respect on his part for anyone that thinks different from him. No one here has to accept anyone else's beliefs as their own and I've never asked for it. He don't get it and I'm done trying and I'm done watching anyone else try. All that, you're satan, demon n' all that other bullshit he spews. Nope fuck it. Its a wrap on that bullshit and as mod of this section that's my call to make. If its an unpopular choice then so be it, what's right isn't always popular. If Pat Robertson joined this forum I'd probably eventually boot his ass too.
    I honestly have never seen Zooruka show disrespect to anybody, sure he'll probably never change his opinion, and he's an embarrassment to free thinking people everywhere, but where has he ever disrespected anybody? I may be wrong on this so post examples of his "complete lack of respect".

He's also right about you trying to "change" him. It's not your place to tell anybody how to think or act. You're a moderator. That's my job.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    Catholic
    eh. at least you're not a protestant

^^^or a mennonite

Quote Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
    I've been chasing this prof zooruka nigga all day trying to tell me what's his fucking denomination? and you better not be black, or I'm gonna get malcolm x up in here
    You better not be white or I'm gonna get Nathan Bedfield Forrest on your ass.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

I just find it annoying to read the fallacy in his arguments. And yet, he thinks he is always right despite competent reasoning against his statements.

If you banned this dude, who would you have to argue with? Sounds like people wish KTL were just a giant stroke job.

Who said we wanted someone to argue with? Internet Beef and Logical Debates are subtle, yet two different things around here.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

admins section

Zoo is playin yall