Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Question? : WU History

Shakesperian Dialect

Default Question? : WU History

Whats up ya'll,

M'a'`salem a`lam m`al`egem

I had a HUGE question that has been on my spirits for quite some time and I was wondering if any of you could help me out on this. Okay, so right now we are going to back track to the year of 1993, where I first became a member of Wu-Tang Clan through my affiliate membership in WU supergroup, "Killarmy". A reminder, I too, was commissioned as a WU member in the .5 percenters religion, as well -- as it was mandated then that ALL WU members were to be apart of this religion.

I was just seven years old, as member of WU then named, "Ol' Dirty Bastard" was elected my spiritual elder/leader. Myself and else members of Killarmy would write rhymes together everyday in the hood then, as members from Ohio had visited us in Allentown, PA for official meetings, gatherings, and etc on what are expected of us as public figures once we became members of WU. Thus, years later I was actually presented the opportunity on joining the main cast of Wu-Tang Clan w/Ghostface, Meth, GZA, RZA, and so on. -- It was written in stone but I just had to work my way up a bit more to fall in line.

Anyways, I thought to myself that just maybe that I was the youngest member ever to be apart of WU but then the other day, another name had been brought up in the conversation that I was having, and this member also happened to be just as young as I was when I first became a member of WU and I believe his name was titled as, "Shyiem" or something.

I would love to hear your thoughts.

peace,

- Cor

PS, How could I get included into WU's wikipedia page? Can someone assist me with that so that niggas know who Corleone is, lol.
    Last edited by I Corleone I; 08-23-2021 at 07:12 PM.

https://mobile.twitter.com/corleone4dolo

How are you also affiliated to Slum Village? Beats or rhymes? Can you post any material recorded with or for Wu / Killarmy / Slum Village?

You don't know who Shyheim is?

Shakesperian Dialect

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/corleone4dolo

How are you also affiliated to Slum Village? Beats or rhymes? Can you post any material recorded with or for Wu / Killarmy / Slum Village?

You don't know who Shyheim is?
    How am I also once affiliated to Slum Village? I grew up around J. Dilla, T3, RJ, and Baatan. A reminder, their are maybe hundreds of more members of Slum Village that no one speaks of, as well. We were a family and for the record, I was never "kicked out" of Slum Village, but rather, I felt like I was left behind as a crew member the more popular they became. I was a emcee at first, than I became a DJ who rhymed, and initially, I had started selling my mixtapes on the streets around 6 or 7 years old by myself. Word had gotten out, and one day I bumped into Slum Village at my corner store bodega on 9th and liberty street in Allentown, Pennsylvania. Thus, eventually, Baatin took it upon his leisure on asking me infront of our whole squad, on where throughout my block do I feel most comfortable at for our crew meetings and I chose my corner store bodega. We all took oaths with eachother then and read our clan prayers allowed to eachother while hugging one another in a huddle.

Unfortunately, I dont have anything recorded with neither group. I was in the camp, lyrically sparring and training, if you must, on both parties, lol. We've cypherd, and worked on music together as in writing rhymes together for 10 to 15 hours throughout each day, during the week, on the porch on some block shit but we never had gotten the chance to officially record anything together. Plus, I was sat down and was training in my knowledge as a member of WU in the five percenters religion, as well so I wasnt technically "allowed" to record any music until my training was to have been completed. Essentially, I was introduced to members of WU and Killarmy through a female friend of mine who just happened to be a classmate of mines at that time, as well named, Ebony. --- as prior, she grew fond of myself always performing my lyrics in class for my classmates. She then introduces me to her older brother, who was down with WU on both some music shit and street shit, as later I was plugged in offically.

Essentially, I was began my WU journey as an up and coming member of "Killarmy" and that was that but as the meetings came, and members from Ohio had came down to Allentown, PA to check me out and give me the 4-1-1.. they debated just how young I really was and found a spot for me in Wu. Then I was writing with members of "Red Army", which technically in a sense, you could say was the first camp I was apart of in essence as a WU member.

As for myself in knowing who, "Shyhiem" is? I was never introduced to him but I recall us a official WU family speaking of a white boy who we was possibly bringing up in our camp and that we had to watch over on some street shit named, "Eminem". -- It just so happens to be that this artist named, "Eminem" is the same artist today that everyone knows as, "Slim Shady". Im sure I could think of more shit to talk about if I was to think about more shit during those days but thats all that I can personally vouch for as of now.

peace,

- Cor
    Last edited by I Corleone I; 08-24-2021 at 05:13 AM.

Do you know Tommy Cherian?

Quote Originally Posted by I Corleone I View Post
    Unfortunately, I dont have anything recorded with neither group.
    - Cor

Shakesperian Dialect

Quote Originally Posted by WuMonk View Post

Wannabe? Negro, go on with that somewhere else, lol. Im still a known GOD in NYC and could have your face laying on your lap if I wanted to.

peace,

- Cor (bbbddddaattttt!!!!)

Shakesperian Dialect

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    LOL. Someone edit the Wu wiki page! It's important!

Your way off, but its cool, what else could you expect from a nigga like you, your just a `u`h``na``no.. LOL!!

Shakesperian Dialect

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    Do you know Tommy Cherian?
    Yes, he was my graphic designer of whom I initially hired when I created HipHopDX.

Shakesperian Dialect

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    LOL. Someone edit the Wu wiki page! It's important!
    It doesn't get any more "corp" official than this, lmao. Maybe you need a new slogan for a new forum, and you should call it "The Official Haters Of The Real Wu-Tang Clan", LOL !!

Wannabe? Negro, go on with that somewhere else, lol. Im still a known GOD in NYC and could have your face laying on your lap if I wanted to.
    peace,
    - Cor (bbbddddaattttt!!!!)
    A reminder, I too, was commissioned as a WU member in the .5 percenters religion, as well -- as it was mandated then that ALL WU members were to be apart of this religion.
    Negro? You are white dude calling another white dude negro. You might consider yourself a God, but you will never be a Wu-Tang Killa Bee! Also, Gods don't call the original Asiatic black man "negro"...

Where are your 5% percent teachings? Also .5 = 50%.

Shakesperian Dialect

Negro? You are white dude calling another white dude negro. You might consider yourself a God, but you will never be a Wu-Tang Killa Bee! Also, Gods don't call the original Asiatic black man "negro"...

Where are your 5% percent teachings? Also .5 = 50%.
    Fuck you, nigga. All that shit went out the door the moment you tried to play me. Dont act all stupid now and expect me to keep it a buck with you. Another thing, Im not white you fucking fraud. Im 100% puertorican, dipshit.. get it right! 100!

Dont ever try to play me around my own neck of the woods, nigga. How does that even sound, that a old official WU vet such as myself comes to bless the forum and tries to get shut down by some delusional fan such as yourself. Check yourself, nigga. I'll stomp the living shit outta' you, till' the point you gon be WU'ing in pain throughout entire beatdown, 100!
    Last edited by I Corleone I; 08-24-2021 at 10:04 AM.

No one cares. My point is you are a light skinned dude, calling a white dude a negro and claiming to be a 5% percenter and Wu-Tang. Show & prove you had anything to with the W or Killarmy and I might apologize. Can you get the PR Terrorist to verify your claims? You know him right, you two are tight right? lol If someone in Killarmy verifies your claims, I will apologize. As of now, you are the only one here that is a fraud. I'm sure you can find better words in your vocabulary to express yourself. Peace

Shakesperian Dialect

No one cares. My point is you are a light skinned dude, calling a white dude a negro and claiming to be a 5% percenter and Wu-Tang. Show & prove you had anything to with the W or Killarmy and I might apologize. Can you get the PR Terrorist to verify your claims? You know him right, you two are tight right? lol If someone in Killarmy verifies your claims, I will apologize. As of now, you are the only one here that is a fraud. I'm sure you can find better words in your vocabulary to express yourself. Peace
    To each is their own, I had no clue that this forum was full of shit. I thought it was an official forum for us WU heads and the thought of myself not needing to explain who I am brought great peace to my spirits. Had I known that this forum was fan based, I would of never posted this thread. Peace.