Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Question? : WU History

Shakesperian Dialect

damn nigga, I cant stand you.

This shit is hilarious.

Veteran Member

I just read through this whole thread...shit is priceless 😂

Eastern village

Ive seen so many weirdos on this site. Anyone remember cartman who was active in mid 2000? Remember he changed hes name then got banned. And to corleone you made us laugh now quit the bullshit or seek help fr fr. Leave those fantasies to young kids. 13 and younger.

nada ignorante

Quote Originally Posted by I Corleone I View Post
    damn nigga, I cant stand you.
    Your trolling has been entertaining or perhaps u might have a real mental illness? Good laughs though
    N.I.

Anyways, I thought to myself that just maybe that I was the youngest member ever to be apart of WU but then the other day, another name had been brought up in the conversation that I was having, and this member also happened to be just as young as I was when I first became a member of WU and I believe his name was titled as, "Shyiem" or something.

This reminds me of a guy who claimed that Arnolds wife stole his sperm and that their children are actually his. And also someone else who was claiming to be MJ's daughter or something.
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

Shakesperian Dialect

lmfao.. funny how nobody questioned the scriptures I quoted tho' from the book of shaolin but I guess Im still lyin tho huh? man, stfu and give me mines.. 100!

(from the book of Shaolin) Makaveli 17:6 "Those who deny the magical, die from the snakes that slither in the grass."
    (from the book of Shaolin) Isaiah 17: 9 "Having an imagination is one thing but to imagine the word is another." (Meaning, stop imagining the word as if its a hoax and to start believing!)
    (from the book of Shaolin) Necrology 19:1 "Those not of the Wu-Tang Clan can never be apart of the Wu-Tang Clan. They are weak, they are jealous and they are so envious of yourself and others, they become as dumb founded as a leprechaun becomes to anothers Gold."
    Last edited by I Corleone I; 08-25-2021 at 02:55 PM.

lmfao.. funny how nobody questioned the scriptures I quoted tho' from the book of shaolin but I guess Im still lyin tho huh? man, stfu and give me mines.. 100!

(from the book of Shaolin) Makaveli 17:6 "Those who deny the magical, die from the snakes that slither in the grass."
    (from the book of Shaolin) Isaiah 17 "Having an imagination is one thing but to imagine the word is another." (Meaning, stop imagining the word as if its a hoax and to start believing!)
    There's still openings at the Paralympics bro, go get that retard gold.

Judging by your bio you already got the Guiness Book world record for major record deals that fell through at the last minute so that's achievement right there lmao

Shakesperian Dialect

yea ok.. keep supporting the ministry, lmfao. Us true WU cats can use a dick sucker such as yourself to help push our message to the masses. Whatever floats your boat, but all that I know is that we can conduct a seance and get to the bottom of this bullshit if you want and expose you for who you are. You are not affiliated with WU in any sense, shape or form nor will you ever be.

lol conduct a seance on some casper the schizo ghost shit? yeah we're gonna have to pass on that breh

yea ok.. keep supporting the ministry, lmfao. Us true WU cats can use a dick sucker such as yourself to help push our message to the masses. Whatever floats your boat, but all that I know is that we can conduct a seance and get to the bottom of this bullshit if you want and expose you for who you are. You are not affiliated with WU in any sense, shape or form nor will you ever be.

Last edited by WuMonk; 08-26-2021 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    There's still openings at the Paralympics bro, go get that retard gold.
    hahahha