Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: what do you think about homosexuality?

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    Look I dont have time to go through everything and to tell you the truth I don`t really remember either, I just see things in different threads that pop up from time to time...but one example is your belief that Jesus isn`t God...

peace be with you !
    Don't make up some bullshit excuse about time. You try playing that card right now and I guarentee you that you'll have a lot more free time on your hands in the very near future. You're ducking and dodging and I'm not gonna play that game with you.

You tell me my beliefs Zooruka. You can condemn them, surely you MUST know what they are.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Also...your belief that you can find spiritual truths in every religion or philosophy....maybe I have that one wrong but from what I have read from you on here, it seems that you hold this view...which personally I think is wrong.

In the end visionz I try to spread knowledge, I don`t force anyone to give up there beliefs..or to accept what im saying...and that goes for you to...I mean hellspawn said the bible is corrupted, I accept that is his belief, I don`t get angry and start calling him names. we debate, we try to convince each other to believe what we believe individually, but in the end we log off and go to sleep...and do it all again tommorrow... nothing serious about it !!!!!....he will go away and believe what he believes and I will believe what I believe, and if thats what you really truly believe then nothing will change that, especially not some kids posting on wu tang corp.

With that said I am serious, about my views on here,The things I post I do actually believe in personally and always will, but as for being serious in an insulting sorta way then, I won`t be like that, because in the end its just a web forum.

peace be with you !

peace be with you !

Quote Originally Posted by ikke View Post
    Nobody tries to get men to experiment with each other.
    You're obviously too ugly to know any better.
    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    i hope you die tonight faggit.

Also...your belief that you can find spiritual truths in every religion or philosophy....maybe I have that one wrong but from what I have read from you on here, it seems that you hold this view...which personally I think is wrong.

In the end visionz I try to spread knowledge, I don`t force anyone to give up there beliefs..or to accept what im saying...and that goes for you to...I mean hellspawn said the bible is corrupted, I accept that is his belief, I don`t get angry and start calling him names. we debate, we try to convince each other to believe what we believe individually, but in the end we log off and go to sleep...and do it all again tommorrow... nothing serious about it !!!!!....he will go away and believe what he believes and I will believe what I believe, and if thats what you really truly believe then nothing will change that, especially not some kids posting on wu tang corp.

With that said I am serious, about my views on here,The things I post I do actually believe in personally and always will, but as for being serious in an insulting sorta way then, I won`t be like that, because in the end its just a web forum.

peace be with you !

peace be with you !
    As you judge, so shall ye be judged yourself.

Also...your belief that you can find spiritual truths in every religion or philosophy.......which personally I think is wrong.
    cuz you personally are a judgemental, closed-minded faggot. Unknowing, non-seeking and non-finding in your ways.

Christianity----All things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye so to them; for this is the law and the prophets.
    Matthew 7:1

Confucianism---Do not do to others what you would not like yourself. Then there will be no resentment against you, either in the family or in the state.
    Analects 12:2

Buddhism----Hurt not others in ways that you yourself would find hurtful.
    Udana-Varga 5,1

Hinduism-----This is the sum of duty; do naught onto others what you would not have them do unto you.
    Mahabharata 5,1517

Islam------- No one of you is a believer until he desires for his brother that which he desires for himself.
    Sunnah

Judaism----What is hateful to you, do not do to your fellowman. This is the entire Law; all the rest is commentary.
    Talmud, Shabbat 3id

Taoism------Regard your neighborís gain as your gain, and your neighborís loss as your own loss.
    Tai Shang Kan Yin Píien

Zoroastrianism----That nature alone is good which refrains from doing another whatsoever is not good for itself.
    Dadisten-I-dinik, 94,5

The golden rule would require that I treat you the way I would want to be treated. In this case, if I got in the habit of spitting some hateful, close-minded bullshit I would want someone to call me on it. I've put in a request that you be perma-banned from KTL and I have no doubt that it will be honored. You refuse to learn anything though you find no shortage of those willing to teach. I can't help you as no one else can because you refuse to help yourself. I'm done with me or anyone else exerting the time and effort to get absolutely nowhere. You and your mindset is a disease and a stain on the progression of human conscience and your time here on these boards is finished. I hope that your mentality in due time will cease to exist altogether. The human race and God would both be better off that way.

set your eyes to Zion MrDiamondFDC's Avatar

Leviticus 18:22 says everything I need to know about homos

Alot of the most hateful homophobes turns out to be gay themselves.

It's a fucked up thing when you believe that yourself is wrong huh? Hence they gotta teach those faggots a lesson for making him think that he may be one of "them".

Thing is, these people introduce morality to something which is completely apart from it.

People's sexuality has become intertwined with all these different versions of moral condemnation for whatever reason.

It's weird when you see people saying shit like "i don't have a problem with it but it is morally wrong" or "it is evil".

How have they come to connect these ideas with sexuality?

Look I know he`s your cousin and you care for him no matter what he does, but you must call his behaviour, what it is.... WRONG !!!!! otherwise how else are you going to get him out of being a homosexual, it certainly won`t happen if you approve of what he is doing.
    Wrong? That's your opinion. Get him out of being a homosexual? As I said before, it was obvious he was homosexual before he even had his first sexual thought of his life you moron. He was so miserable pretending to be heterosexual that he damn near killed himself. Now, he is happy, and you think i should encourage him to pretend he's not gay again? No! I would rather him live a happy life. You're such a fuckin asshole!!

"it certainly won`t happen if you approve of what he is doing"

^^^It certainly won't happen period you idiot! He's gay, but he could never be as much of a faggot as you are!

It being wrong is actually not his opinion, it is the message he has taken as true without any thought from an ancient document.

That's not an opinion.

It is still his opinion though. I don't care how he came to feel that way.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    why would god be against sins at all if he knew people were born to be sinners?
    wouldn't this seem some what of a paradox ????
    The answer to both questions is because people where not made that way originally but rather they became like that
    ever here of originial sin?

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Ever hear of original sin?
    Fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    i hope you die tonight faggit.

Banned

haha, thanks. and i was just about to make fun of zook for all of his spelling and grammatical mistakes.

Your God is:

peace be with you !
    Elohim the Hebrew is derived from the older El of the Canaanites. They are the same. El is both the Horned God of the Wicca and the Kronus of the Greeks. The "Horned God" is universal around the world. He is the Masculine. That is why men are "horny" it's a word for penis, why Zeus (son of Kronus) was a womanizer.

Paganism is the worship of the human spirit, not some antiquated God. Paganism is about accepting your humanity rather then trying to change it. All of our sins and virtues have identifiable champions that can be related to.

Hera is Goddess of Womanhood. She isn't the Virgin Mary, she's bull headed, jealous, and vengeful. Any man will tell you that those are female emotions (though in no ways solely). Her husband is an alpha male personality who wants to fuck any woman he likes and beat the shit out of any guy who thinks he knows better. He's such a fucking man that she can't live with him or without him. That's human nature, that's mythology. It's not a real religion. It's ritualized self exploratory secularism. When you burn offerings to Zeus you are burning the fat, blood, and bones of your kill as a libation to the part of your heart that delights in over inflated masculinity.

Athena is the model of feminism. She's tough, smart, and loyal, and on top of that one of the top three best looking goddesses. She is her father's favorite son. The first tomboy. Where is that in the bible? Gender bias is overlooked, not out of an imagined sense of equality, but because she is deserving of it.

There are hundreds of different gods because we are very complicated creatures and we need to learn about how we work in order to live together. Our favored gods are simply those which share attributes we respect the most. If I were to worship Aphrodite obviously I am a vain man. Ares is violent masculinity, Hephaestus is to be humble and diligent, etc.

Christian God has 3 attributes: Wrath (which is a sin in men), Love (which is mentioned but never shown), and Justice (which is pretty much Wrath with a more direct explanation...) Sounds like a great guy.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS