Thread: RIP DJ Arafat

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

You people need lawns.

You should be worried about nutsedge and oxalis and sealing the joints in your concrete driveway in anticipation of winter.

And putting that Labor Day MILORGANITE application down.

Or getting to the range and working on your swing in anticipation for Sunday tee times.

We’re all “30-plus”. Let’s start acting it.

Otherwise you wind up like Noel.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    You people need lawns.

We’re all “30-plus”. Let’s start acting it.
    Nick, you'd be proud. Yesterday morning, I waited like a gentleman for the clock to strike 9am so i could go out and start my yard work. Did some weed wacking and mowing. No milorganite. (going to hit the weeds up with some glyphsate today.)

Then in the evening, I took my best girl out for a nice steak dinner. and not to applebees like CharlesJones would, or Texas Roadhouse like Rob would. We went to an actual steak house. valeted the car, tipping guys for keeping the ice cold and all that good stuff. had a great steak, some good vino. dropped over 3 bills, tipped the waiter (again, like a gentleman) more than 25%

I had some Stubbs BBQ and felt like a real Dooch. Quality BBQ, inspired me to make some burgers. Now when my fellow americans start talking about condiments like weirdos with ED, I'll have a little tid bit to drop.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    I had some Stubbs BBQ and felt like a real Dooch. Quality BBQ, inspired me to make some burgers. Now when my fellow americans start talking about condiments like weirdos with ED, I'll have a little tid bit to drop.

i must admit, when it comes down to it, I don't look past Sweet Baby Rays, Franks Hot Sauce and Heinz Ketchup.

Do I have to expand my mind KTL-style when it comes to condiments?

I choose stubbs cause the black man on the cover looked like he could make fire BBQ. I was right. Googled him and turns out he's a legend. Born on a plantation, 2 purple hearts, sturred his BBQ with a boat oar, ended up on Letterman cause his shit was so fire, and all the 'outlaw' country singers used to go to him for BBQ when they were on the road before he was famous. One of them made a song about the night he had to play pool with an onion at his BBQ shack. I was really proud to put his sauce on my burger (yes, homo).

Everyone has some forest gump ass story about how he changed their life.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    sturred his BBQ with a boat oar
    ^^ the way the pros do it