Thread: Everybody needs good neighbors

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    You guys remind me why I don't want any neighbors.

You prudes are probably the presidents of your local Home Owners Associations. Write me a citation for not edging my sidewalk, prick.
    Yea I can tell you definitely don’t edge weekly. Most people don’t it’s not a major deal.

The only thing I’d push on my neighbors is MILORGANITE when an opportunity presents itself.

It’s a simple applications and you don’t have to worry about watering in. It’s all organic and no chemical burn.

My neighbor across the street occasionally asks me to put a nice edge on the yard. She’s got one of this manual edgers. She had some grubs so I put down the grub killer for her. I had some leftover that I didn’t need.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Yea I can tell you definitely don’t edge weekly. Most people don’t it’s not a major deal.

The only thing I’d push on my neighbors is MILORGANITE when an opportunity presents itself.

It’s a simple applications and you don’t have to worry about watering in. It’s all organic and no chemical burn.

My neighbor across the street occasionally asks me to put a nice edge on the yard. She’s got one of this manual edgers. She had some grubs so I put down the grub killer for her. I had some leftover that I didn’t need.
    Why would I want something that makes grass grow faster?

My lawn problems are things other than grass taking over. I'll take a picture later and post it. You'll probably be able to identify it. I also need you to help me with some kind of fungus killing one of my crabapple trees.

I bought my current house moreso as an investment. It's probably doubled in value since i bought it in 2007. My goal is to sell it for $400k to $500k within the next 5 years and move a bit more inland. I don't like being this close to the coast.