Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: shaving question

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Long beards are what a lot of Cucks in America do. I hope you’re not wearing a flannel shirt, drinking craft beer and jarring your own beets.

You have tendencies, but I don’t see you as that.
    I’m not American so it doesn’t apply.

Craft beer mostly sucks unless it’s a stout.

Flannelet shirts are for houso’s and poor people

I assume you’re talking about beetroot which I don’t eat because it tastes like cardboard and I despise every shop that puts in on a hamburger or steak sandwich by default.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Real men grow beards, mines about 6-8 inches long it’s glorious.

The best way to shave is three times with a safety razor: once with the grain, once against and once across and use a new razor every day you shave. The only reason to ever use a straight edge razor is to shape the cheek line on a full beard so shaving yourself with it is pointless.
    That's what's up, my shit just kinda stops at the 'eek a mouse' point

Then just gets fuller but not necessarily longer. It could grow longer if I 'did stuff' or whatever but I'm not interested. Guess that's why that call it being a 'ne grow' he he he.

it's become common to grow an out of control beard cause there are so many fat and lazy people and also ones that want to cover their ugly faces. examples of this are action bronson, rick ross, the hound, and father slimes. also use some deodorant for once you cretins.

brock who does your laundry?
    Retired.

Banned

Incels HATE men who can grow beards because their own inability to grow facial hair is a sign of low testosterone and women love them in 2020 this is why you see them lash out at bearded folk with hostility. imagine being beta and dissing a Viking haha

@TSA you could go full James Harden if you let it grow out, Houston is going to need you

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    brock who does your laundry?
    He hasn’t had laundry done since his mum put his favourite Wrestlemania t-shirt in the dryer and shrunk it down to a XXXL size and he can’t fit in it anymore

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

haha, yeah but it's work. You have to comb that shit and put oil in it etc. I barely do that for my head hair, but it's worth considering for the yby (young black youth).
    I also miss brock telling us how he was smashing WET POON and getting really sloppy head from hot babes.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    I also miss brock telling us how he was smashing WET POON and getting really sloppy head from hot babes.
    https://wutangcorp.com/forum/showthr...=1#post2645328
    Retired.

Banned

haha, yeah but it's work. You have to comb that shit and put oil in it etc. I barely do that for my head hair, but it's worth considering for the yby (young black youth).
    The boomers are going to try and make fun of this but I use a very a masculine oil in my beard KING OF WOOD a title
    that fits my status but smells incredible, nice and earthy it pairs well with some creed aventus/green Irish tweed.

If you comb it in the shower when it’s hot you’ve done 50% of the maintenance right there. When I’m going to work I just pat the beard down with a towel so that it’s damp and throw oil in it but if I’m going out on a date I break out the hair dryer and really give it the royal treatment.

I got my beard braided in Belize last year I might get it done again soon

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

not to derail the thread but Belize is my dream destination. cool that you got to visit
    Retired.

The boomers are going to try and make fun of this but I use a very a masculine oil in my beard KING OF WOOD a title
    that fits my status but smells incredible, nice and earthy it pairs well with some creed aventus/green Irish tweed.

If you comb it in the shower when it’s hot you’ve done 50% of the maintenance right there. When I’m going to work I just pat the beard down with a towel so that it’s damp and throw oil in it but if I’m going out on a date I break out the hair dryer and really give it the royal treatment.

I got my beard braided in Belize last year I might get it done again soon
    thats whats up. Castor oil works great for mine but smells like all fuck lol. This thread is making me wanna get a kit though

lol at braided in belize. Id like to go there or barbados

Banned

There's definitely a fine line between hipster beard and manly face GRUFF, I am in the latter and mostly because I trim the moustache in between twirly 1920's strong man and those Mexican poop line moustaches.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    not to derail the thread but Belize is my dream destination. cool that you got to visit
    thats whats up. Castor oil works great for mine but smells like all fuck lol. This thread is making me wanna get a kit though

lol at braided in belize. Id like to go there or barbados
    I use argan oil as my daily oil I think that's really good, you want to keep your skin from drying out maybe give that a try then you can rub some in your face and be all schmick.

Belize was good but I arrived after some pretty intense coke benders in Guatemala so I wasn't in the mood lol coming from Guatemala it was still very Spanish orientated until I got to Belize City to go to some islands and then it was very Caribbean - lots of reggae and weed.

As good as Mexican food is, especially the street food, I fucking gorged myself on the jerk chicken/ribs/snapper on a daily basis I was eating it 3 x a day that stuff is off the charts.

The street vendors and hustlers get VERY angry when you tell them "I'll come back later" and you never do I got abused a few times by a guy who sold rum in coconuts and a jerk chicken dude who I said I would go back and when I did I went to his rival, he said "your word has no meaning you have no character you're a fucking liar mon" lmao

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

The street vendors and hustlers get VERY angry when you tell them "I'll come back later" and you never do I got abused a few times by a guy who sold rum in coconuts and a jerk chicken dude who I said I would go back and when I did I went to his rival, he said "your word has no meaning you have no character you're a fucking liar mon" lmao
    ahahahaaah
    Retired.