Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Black Man was God ?

Veteran Member

White people are a sub-group of human beings. No infact, all non-africans can be traced by DNA markers to a single male and single female African. Some Africans can be traced to this line, but there are also other lines in Africa not found in non-africans. The book Out of Eden explained that very convincingly if you want to check it out.

next, I did not say a white man would die in the sun. I said he would burn - and you agreed. People with lighter skin can withstand less Sun on the skin which is a form of stress. The analogy here was that it is painful and less tolerable for the "white man" to be in the sun (knowledge). I have no idea why you brang dying into it at all? Or allergies?

Also, How a person handles the elements is individual. However there are EXTREMELY strong correlations between race and the ability to with stand elements (this is largely why races look different so duh!). I am an individual. I am white - very white. Now, I am pretty sure if you pick ANY black person and put me and them in the midday sun my individuality won't mean shit. I will burn because of the race I, yes as an individual, belong to.

Also, it is not a matter soleley of discipline. There are good scientific papers out there on the general affects of any type of stress on a human which use sun light as an example. It is true I can go in the sun, which is a stress to my body, and by slightly stressing my body I will slightly adapt. Prolonging this over time as a discipline, I may increase my ability to handle sunlight by 50%. This is true.

However, I will never have the ability to stand as much sunlight as most black people. And given the fact if that if they also trained their skin they also would increase...then the arguement is pointless. Ceteris Paribus (all other things being equal) it is not a matter of discipline, but primarily of skin colour that determines an individuals ability to handle UV.

APSU, the white man is trying to do that. That is the evil of the white man. It is a lack of knowledge that causes that evil, not the white skin itself.
    Wisdom is better than rubies and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it

skin i have no problem with

its wild how they made the playing grounds even

"See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes.
    He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

SubtleEnergies < HITLER HAS BEEN REINCARNATED AS A BLACK MAN LMAO.

Black man comes from Hotter climates, So in order to survive the sun they are darker because black absorbs all colour's in the spectrum.

White man comes from colder climates, So in order to survive they have not needed darker skin to absorb the sun, White man can withstand the cold more.

Veteran Member

Ummm I am white...I doubt many people on here are whiter than me.

And isn't that pretty much what I said?

Can people on this board READ what they are replying to?

And everything I said is science, they are the generally accepted scientific views.

Does anyone read anymore?
    Wisdom is better than rubies and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it

So I guess the question really is (from the replies so far) why is "white" such a big part in the Black Man being God?

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    So I guess the question really is (from the replies so far) why is "white" such a big part in the Black Man being God?
    Read the introduction to Anton LaVey's The Satanic Rituals. I have no way of copying and pasting from it unfortunately because I have it as a pdf but it pretty much summarizes why the white man has to be the devil for some people.

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LHX View Post
    everybody is part black
    All things are related. Everybody is part grass hopper too.

Quote Originally Posted by SubtleEnergies View Post
    White people are a sub-group of human beings. No infact, all non-africans can be traced by DNA markers to a single male and single female African. Some Africans can be traced to this line, but there are also other lines in Africa not found in non-africans. The book Out of Eden explained that very convincingly if you want to check it out.

next, I did not say a white man would die in the sun. I said he would burn - and you agreed. People with lighter skin can withstand less Sun on the skin which is a form of stress. The analogy here was that it is painful and less tolerable for the "white man" to be in the sun (knowledge). I have no idea why you brang dying into it at all? Or allergies?

Also, How a person handles the elements is individual. However there are EXTREMELY strong correlations between race and the ability to with stand elements (this is largely why races look different so duh!). I am an individual. I am white - very white. Now, I am pretty sure if you pick ANY black person and put me and them in the midday sun my individuality won't mean shit. I will burn because of the race I, yes as an individual, belong to.

Also, it is not a matter soleley of discipline. There are good scientific papers out there on the general affects of any type of stress on a human which use sun light as an example. It is true I can go in the sun, which is a stress to my body, and by slightly stressing my body I will slightly adapt. Prolonging this over time as a discipline, I may increase my ability to handle sunlight by 50%. This is true.

However, I will never have the ability to stand as much sunlight as most black people. And given the fact if that if they also trained their skin they also would increase...then the arguement is pointless. Ceteris Paribus (all other things being equal) it is not a matter of discipline, but primarily of skin colour that determines an individuals ability to handle UV.

APSU, the white man is trying to do that. That is the evil of the white man. It is a lack of knowledge that causes that evil, not the white skin itself.
    The reason I mentioned that a white man can survive all day in the sun is because, at the end of day he absorbed as much sun as anyone.

So under your correlation with sun and knowledge, it isn't how much knowledge we can withstand but how much we can absorb.

The fact that your claiming you can't handle as much sun as a black person is ridiculous. A person is not skin color. How much sun a person can handle depends entirely on the person.

Just because someone has black skin doesn't mean they like to sit in the sun all day, and vice versa. White people aren't vampires.

As far as your book, fuck a book on race. Everyone has a stance and people will defend their stance with credintials, publishers and anything else to help their argument.

DNA markers don't mark anything. They just repeat what's already been established:

We are all related. DNA is the same for humans as it is in animals, how that DNA- the blue print- is organized is different.
    Last edited by Slippy The Pimp; 09-24-2007 at 10:37 AM.

Veteran Member

"white" has nothing to do with the Black Man being God. The Black Man was God before the white man was made he's God during the time of the whiteman and he'll be God after the time of the white man.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontal Lobotomy View Post
    Surely we're all like, God? I mean, we all have the power to create life, and destroy it, to teach and preach and all that other cliché nonsense. Isn't that what Gods do?
    Gods also heal...We can only "Help" heal...

"The earth daughter rest her head on my chest
    Through the struggle we cuddle under half-moon crest"

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    "white" has nothing to do with the Black Man being God. The Black Man was God before the white man was made he's God during the time of the whiteman and he'll be God after the time of the white man.
    "After the time of the white man"

Who siad this is the white man's time?

If you're white your pathetic in thinking your the devil lol.
    and that all black people are God, Robert Mugabi..is he God also?
    What about the Asian's? are they just nothing in your view?
    Talk about a primitive idealogical spin on science.
    How sad can it get? ...like wow!!

P.S your not white, your just saying that so you don't seam racist..clearly you are lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
    "white" has nothing to do with the Black Man being God.
    Exactly.

On the side note, solar radiation is unhealthy for everyone no matter how dark your skin is or how much anyone absorbed.

Or maybe all white people are vampires?

Veteran Member

The reason I mentioned that a white man can survive all day in the sun is because, at the end of day he absorbed as much sun as anyone.
    white people do not absorb as much as anoyone else. the darker the skin the more (sun)light that's being absorbed...that's due to the nature of melanin. black absorbs light while white reflects light. the reason why there's a significant difference is because of melanin (melanin being black). white cannot survive in the sun "all day" for the sun kills the white body.....it's a slow process however the sun is a destructive element to white people.

The fact that your claiming you can't handle as much sun as a black person is ridiculous. A person is not skin color. How much sun a person can handle depends entirely on the person.
    wrong. it depends on the biochemical make up of the person (skin color). again this goes back to original people having high levels of melanin vs. white people lack of or very low (insignificant) amounts of melanin. melanin's functions reach far beyong "skin color." the "personality" of a person has no merit on how long they can stay in the sun, it has to do with their genetic make-up. whites simply lack an important biochemical thus causing them to function or react to life in a "negative" way...

Just because someone has black skin doesn't mean they like to sit in the sun all day, and vice versa. White people aren't vampires.
    "liking" to sit in the sun and having the ability to be in the sun for long periods of time isn't the same. "blacks" or people with high levels of melanin don't have to like sitting in the sun however they have the ability to do so for very very long periods of time without any negative effects occuring.

Exactly.

On the side note, solar radiation is unhealthy for everyone no matter how dark your skin is or how much anyone absorbed.

Or maybe all white people are vampires?
    Didn't I just get done saying this? From now on i'm gonna send my posts to you so you can summerize them for me.

Veteran Member

white people do not absorb as much as anoyone else. the darker the skin the more (sun)light that's being absorbed...that's due to the nature of melanin. black absorbs light while white reflects light. the reason why there's a significant difference is because of melanin (melanin being black). white cannot survive in the sun "all day" for the sun kills the white body.....it's a slow process however the sun is a destructive element to white people.

wrong. it depends on the biochemical make up of the person (skin color). again this goes back to original people having high levels of melanin vs. white people lack of or very low (insignificant) amounts of melanin. melanin's functions reach far beyong "skin color." the "personality" of a person has no merit on how long they can stay in the sun, it has to do with their genetic make-up. whites simply lack an important biochemical thus causing them to function or react to life in a "negative" way...

"liking" to sit in the sun and having the "ability" to be in the sun for long periods of time isn't the same. "blacks" or people with high levels of melanin don't have to like sitting in the sun however they have the ability to do so for very very long periods of time without any negative effects occuring.