Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: -horrific chop- skampoe

that was real feed back not hate, 12 u pussy, u mad cuz i refuse to ride dick like how ya doo!

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
    at the end of the day when u take ur rap costume of ur just left with mark mandrinos

max, thanks for the feed...
    I don't have a costume, all I ever rap about is my real life...how does it feel that your boy Max, who's dick you have ridden like a roller coaster broke the truth.

TRASH

How is it feeback when you start off by saying fuck you and calling me names like twenty times in the post.

You are an angry faggot, if you want to ruin my threads every time I try to share my music around here I'm going to do the same to you.

You suck and you can't admit it. Did you hear what Max said, couldn't get thru the first verse. You have been rapping how long? And you still can't make a track cats can even sit through.

that thing is we aint buy a how to rap book like u sin, this is raw shit from our soul, i dont even have to rhyme ma next werd with the other n im still nicer than u cuz i have wat u will never, realness n soul!

and even graveface felt ur anger....

FOLLOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinapse View Post
    I don't have a costume, all I ever rap about is my real life...how does it feel that your boy Max, who's dick you have ridden like a roller coaster broke the truth.

TRASH
    broke the truth, i shitted on max to his face the other day live via xbox, me riding his dick wigroe please, ask menes....

FOLLOW!!

BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace pro.Graveface's Avatar

Skamp does is ill and you are down with him too, you are a rider as well all you do is say every track is dope, stop fronting and get real

I am! who I am, Í am real ! you now callin me a liar and a rider while Im a stand alone complex , you are angry kuz you cant stand that some of us enjoyd this track
    Art of Graveyardpoetry
    http://www.reverbnation.com/c./a4/21...86/Artist/link
    http://www.myspace.com/mc-gravespace
    Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
    Graveface is now Gravespace

Look at the anger in your words...saying you are "shitting on Max face"

Seriously a how to rap book??

When was the last time anyone said anything like they couldn't make it thru the first verse on one of my songs. Don't you think it's a lil odd that you think I'm so wack and so fake, yet I've been recognized by my peers around here as being the best for 2 years in a row...

My realness and soul comes through in my music! You don't know one thing about me besides that you hate me.

Quote Originally Posted by pro.Graveface View Post
    Skamp does is ill and you are down with him too, you are a rider as well all you do is say every track is dope, stop fronting and get real

I am! who I am, Í am real ! you now callin me a liar and a rider while Im a stand alone complex , you are angry kuz you cant stand that some of us enjoyd this track
    I'm not angry about anything. Like I said I'm frustrated that I can't post here in peace because of this talentless clown

broke the truth, i shitted on max to his face the other day live via xbox, me riding his dick wigroe please, ask menes....
    Right around sound theory time you said you thought Max was the illest around. Stop FRONTING

max verbals are nasty, we been said that, i never take away from cats talent, just call niggaz out on being phoney fake individuals such as u n 12 and yes fuck max!!!

FOLLOW!!

But you don't know me as an individual.

That is where you look a huge fucking idiot. This is the internet, the only thing we know about each other is our talent and our music. I have never said anything about you as an individual, all I have ever said is that your music is basically wack, altho it can inspire a smile for effort at times

You on the other hand are expressing true hate, judging me as a person when you really don't know the first thing about me besides my music

yes i doo yes i fuckin do, ur forgetting how u opened up to jig on the fone,

sinapse is a bitch made faggit that looks just like Pablo Francisco

is like ya gettin ya dose of hiphop from this faggit mu fucka

FOLLOW!!

yes i doo yes i fuckin do, ur forgetting how u opened up to jig on the fone,

sinapse is a bitch made faggit that looks just like Pablo Francisco

is like ya gettin ya dose of hiphop from this faggit mu fucka
    "opened up"

what are you some kinda bitch or something, I talked to his sorry cable guy ass once or twice and that clown told me all about how "wa wa wa i don't wanna be a cable guy forever man, I don't wanna be a cable guy forever man"

then I stopped picking up the phone because I realized why am I wasting my time talking to this idiot, and we all know what happend then! ya'll recorded a fucking wack ass diss track against me that you didn't even have the balls to release until like a month later!

we can keep this going as long as you want but stop fucking lying for real, your idiot cousin was the one who really "opened up", I didn't tell hime shit besides whatever we were talking bout the whats gutta track and a lil shit about music hustle
    Last edited by Sinapse; 02-10-2010 at 05:21 PM.

lol , i just finished shoveling......now as far as people hating each other here cuz it seems like that .....its like i told jigsaw plain and simple ....i dont know you , we never hung out i could give a fuck about wucorp status cuz i excell beyond that .....and on the real ....on some real shit i would hang out wit Omar And Jigsaw cuz they understand PR Life . But As Far As Tracks I Alway Keep It Real Because People Wont Grow And Advance In Track Making Without Negitive Feed.....Shit I Got Negitive Feed From Dude In Tragic Allies About My Flow About 1 Year And A Half Ago...Now Look At My Flow.....But Like I Said Constructive Feed Is How We Grow.....I Just Smoked A Blunt So Imma Keep Talking Son.....As Far As Sinapse Looking Like Mark Mondross ...Well He Does , But He Also Reminds Me Of Chino XL And Sure I Aint Gonna Lie Some Of The Producers Do Ride His Dick Hard , But He Put Himself In That Position , And Sure Skampoe Make Look Like Al Rokers Neck Skin But He's A Funny Cat And Some Niggas Dont Get His Humor And He Has A Passion For Rapping , In Time His Flow Will Come , And He'll Understand What I mean When He's Off.....I Told Jig Whats Up He Knows ......And Yeah Skampoe Is Fat ....Fat As Fuck Looking Like Broke Chef Boy Ardee And Shit......What I Feel Is All The Canibal Animal Skull Slurping Shit Is Wack And Not What PCP Was Brought Out From ...PCP ...Poverty Crime N Pain .....No Canibalism N Shit ....Just Like I Think Bronze Needs Help Wit His Flow , Thats Why I Always Shit On There Tracks ....And Menes You Fuckin Canadian Basterd You Should Be Helping Him Your His Boi And Shit.....Ill Speak More Later ....But Yeah I Make Fuckin Music ....And Fuck Britian.....

LOL that's a hilarious post Max

The only cats that could be perceived as you say "ride my dick hard" would be Complex and 12weLvE I guess..but the thing is man, they aren't really riding, they just know me and how hard I work and they got my back because we build together and are trying to move forward in the game. it's only riding if you know taht what you are saying isn't truth, those cats really do think I'm that ill and that is why they choose to build with me, just like I choose to build with them b/c I believe in what they do