Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Whose posts do you look forward to?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    @Art, he's the one. Nope i was the one, i've had access to them for weeks now, (doochie pie asked me in another thread where i stated its almost all sorted now )

Soul controller, it's really hard to address your unfunniness with you because you're really defensive about it. Beerock and Rob just posted a hilarious DISS towards me. I got nothing on that, I just opted the fuck out and got out of the way of traffic. This doesn't make me a better person but it's normal human conversation dynamics.

Why is it that 2 posts later we're talking about you? if you paid attention to the post i replied too, Art was talking about me, i replied due to his comment about me, surely even someone with a bumfluff beard can see that.. It's like when males are having a serious conversation and there's some girl that can't hang trying to chime in hard. We're laughing because I have ground beef facial hair and your coming at the end with unrelated stupid shit. Just let the joke have it's life span. i shitpost alot, just incase your not aware what shitposting is, Shitposting is posting large amounts of content of "aggressively, ironically, and trollishly poor quality" to an online forum or social network, in some cases intended to derail discussions or otherwise make the site unusable to its regular visitors.. i dont do it to be funny, shitposting is what it is.. i do post factually, but that seems to get americucks to be abusive towards me.. win win either way.

Not to long ago you actually said something funny, and despite careful guidance you managed to be the biggest faggot in the room in less than 3 posts. How? Just chill dude.i'm very chilled, read my first point above in red, as to why your (3 americucks who are hurt on the internet) started speaking about me.. Say the things you actually want to say not whatever act you're trying to put upi do say the things i actually want to say. Chances to be funny will pop up,im not trying to be funny.. shitposting is not being funny, when i post on factual events, im not being funny.. but many do find americuck ironic as fuck. you take them or let someone else have them. If something funny happens you can build on it in a clever way or laugh and keep moving. If you have nothing shut up and quit killing the vibe.i r shiposter, killing the vibe is win. You're the reason India sucks dude this shows how stupid you are.. 1 i dont live in india, 2 i wasnt born in india.. i was born and raised in england... your line is as stupid as saying. your the reason nigeria is full of nibbas.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Is it customary for Punjabi men to abandon their family? Or is this just your personal way of being?
    i've explained many times what happened. i didnt abandon my family.. if you look back through the posts. i've explained it numerous times to you.. your memory sucks, not surprising when all your focus is on eggball... and you eat microwaved meals.. but hai.. thats your personal way of being.
    I’m asking for an Americuck friend of mine who is thinking of visiting a third world country. idont live in india.. lol.. or in a third world country, infact americucks poverty rate is higher than englands.. you should tell you friend what its like living in a third world country, why not ask TSA who is from Nigeria what its like to be in a third world country.. compare notes. pic related

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    also, I'm not asking to antagonize you cause I feel that you're at the verge of offing yourself,you have me confused with your good friend TSA, ive never even thought about suicide, life is wonderful, but keep reaching, shows how desperate you are, you c ant blame others for you lack of general knowledge or inability to have a sense of humor. but what is the comedic logic/message with this?

Maybe you can break it down and I can understand you humor more and enjoy it? When Skampoe first started I didn't get how posting prolapsed anuses out of nowhere in a conversation was funny until I realized it was hilarious so maybe I'm wrong.

What's the logic? I know explaining a joke is lame as well but this one has me puzzled. So it says make America great again and it has a british flag, look up the east indian tea company, look at who hold the power, look at what degenerate issues both countries share, look at what british nationalism is and wants.. there you will find answers. which is already bizarre in an unfunny way.to someone who doesnt underatand geo politics or whats going on.. sure. Then it has the PM of the UK eating a sandwich and drinking special brew which is the drink for alcoholic white folk, she is also rocking degenerate bling bling and Trump grabbing a girl you not knowing who the girl is fucking top lulz,,, surely everyone who pays attention to the world or events in america, knows how famous that girl has got in the last 2 years or so.. protip.... she's been at various school shootings, but i think she began life at the boston bombing.. I get the Trump grabbing a girl-grab them by the pussy thing.woot, your not so stupid, you actually know one thing! I don't understand the UK woman eating the sandwich? Is that an ongoing joke in the UK? She's not really fat and doesn't come off as gluttonous.has nothing to do with being a fat obese americuck. To me it looks like 3 unrelated attempts at humor on one joke. you look forward to arts and dooch's posts.. explains a lot really.

1. the PM eating and looking unpresentable (i think)
    2. Trump grabbing the girl
    3. Make America Great Again
    nationalism.
    the UK flag I still don't know. LOL this is the issue, you dont get the reference so ofc its not going to be funny to you, how can you not know countries flags.. oh i know.. cos your american.. americans general knowledge is weak as fuck.. Is this dig at the UK? YES Maybe the joke is playing on the fact that the UK PM is 'conservative' in the UK..but by American standards she's a liberal so that's kind of a strong assertion. Too strong to be funny, especially since it has no context.context would be there if you followed world events.. lol at too strong to be funny.. Also, will this joke land in a crowd of 4 cynical 22-55 year old men? I don't think you think it's funny, so obviously is for everyone else. lolwhut? ive posted it on facebook, in kekistan groups, ive posted it in the anon groups.. it got lulz.. cos they get the meaning and context.... yeah of course i d ont think its funny and i dont think anyone else besides, people outside of america will find it funny (besides Bob, as he is pretty good with internet references and places outside of americuck

..did you make the 'meme'? yep All of these things together, and the fact that you'll also have another picture in the signature that's also densely unfunny for one, its not a picture in my sig, its a music video.. thats from youtube.. surely you cant tell its a video, its got the artists name in the top corner with the name of the track, along with the length in minutes and seconds of the video... how stupid are you guys? and without context makes it hard to look at your posts. no shit sherlock, i feel the same about other posters, but im not defensive or insecure enough to call them out.. life is not just a dead hiphop forum, even tho it seems like it means a lot to americucks. You're literally textually unattractive

dude, I'm going to be 100%, I didn't read any of that. I just told you that your posts are a waste of time and contrived. You then respond with like a 1 pager in dark red.

so why ask questions? why ask for context.. top kekz. the internet terminology is TLR (too long didnt read)

Banned

I feel bad for Soul Controller. I now understand why he hates Americans. He hates Americans because we are always there to help out less fortunate countries in their time of need. If your people are hungry, we will help feed you. if your people don't have clothes, we will ship you the Super Bowl losers t-shirts.

This is what another guy is doing for Soul Controller's children. Another guy had to man up and raise Soul's kids. He has to feed and clothe them. Soul, you're projecting your feelings about your kids new daddy on an entire country. Once you realize that your kids are much better off with their new daddy in their lives instead of you, you won't hate America anymore. In the meantime, we understand and we forgive you... I'm sure your kids don't, but we do.

Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    I feel bad for Soul Controller. I now understand why he hates Americans. He hates Americans because we are always there to help out less fortunate countries in their time of need. If your people are hungry, we will help feed you. if your people don't have clothes, we will ship you the Super Bowl losers t-shirts.

This is what another guy is doing for Soul Controller's children. Another guy had to man up and raise Soul's kids. He has to feed and clothe them. Soul, you're projecting your feelings about your kids new daddy on an entire country. Once you realize that your kids are much better off with their new daddy in their lives instead of you, you won't hate America anymore. In the meantime, we understand and we forgive you... I'm sure your kids don't, but we do.
    so many fallacies in this post it provided lots of lulz.. keep reaching stalker..

ill have my kids back in a month. thanks for caring tho,, btw keep believing that america is helping kids in lybia/syria/afghanistan.. when your own country has a poverty rate of over 50%.

looks like you can;t read english either.. i have no hatred towards america. ive actually lived there for over 2 years. but yeah keep ignoring what i say..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    top kekz. i see my children
    Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    ill have my kids back in a month.
    You made these 2 posts withing 18 hours of each other. Which is it? Do you see your kids or are you getting them back in a month?

Or did you lose them again in the past 18 hours?

lol, i see them atm, ill get them back in a month or so... in your small mind cant it be both? lets get this clear,, i see them, then ill get them.

wow at your lack of basic understanding of the english language.

or maybe i lost them again.

Banned

Why did you lose them?

Last edited by soul controller; 04-24-2018 at 02:50 AM.

Banned

He gets his kids back by default(MAYBE), because the woman he chose to procreate with is a fucking nut job.

But honestly what other type of woman would you expect Soul to pull.

Dude said he was getting his kids back in march. It’s now almost May.

People like soul( shit parents) are the lowest of the low.

lol i could quote what u said in the other thread.. about not even remembering whati said,but who cares... i didnt say i was getting my kids back in march.. that post in that other thread shows how low your i.q and memory is.

lol at default,, try harder, once SS are involved you gotta be a top tier parent, which they know i am cannabis was the only thing stopping it, and i aint smoked since the turn of the year.

your bullshit is just that. bullshit.