Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Book Of Revelations

Quote Originally Posted by Trismegistos View Post
    Proof of the picture as stated.
    Wow! You're right! Those devil worshippers! It's the end of the world! Tu ganaste, yo perdi... tu me lo mamaste, yo te lo meti... sorry I even attempted to argue with such an enlightened individual. You are definitely the epitome of knowledge... I sincerely apologize for thinking I could match wits with such a guru of finding pictures of the internet of insignificant meaning...

OMFG do you know the significance of this? The room where they actually signed the constitution is even worse- it featured a huge statue of Pope Innocent X!!! But wait! Then they all went to DISNEYLAND and had an ORGY in a room with a big statue of MICKEY MOUSE!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!
    Last edited by WuLatino- MANGANI; 05-30-2008 at 02:44 PM.

U both need to build in here more often - though with no Ad Hominems.
    Break fast is served

Quote Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
    Wow! You're right! Those devil worshippers! It's the end of the world! Tu ganaste, yo perdi... tu me lo mamaste, yo te lo meti... sorry I even attempted to argue with such an enlightened individual. You are definitely the epitome of knowledge... I sincerely apologize for thinking I could match wits with such a guru of finding pictures of the internet of insignificant meaning...

OMFG do you know the significance of this? The room where they actually signed the constitution is even worse- it featured a huge statue of Pope Innocent X!!! But wait! Then they all went to DISNEYLAND and had an ORGY in a room with a big statue of MICKEY MOUSE!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!
    And earlier
    -That's an emotionalist attempt at ignoring my arguments. You are, in ad-hominem, attacking the fact that you disagree with me, and confusing it with the lack of facts in your argument. I am not stating any animosity towards you disagreeing with me, rather fabricating answers and adjusting as they are rebutted. You have sunk away from affirmative assertions, and are slowly retreating into "faith" because you cannot back up any of your earlier and rebutted claims.
    I think your debating skills are wandering my friend. Is this the level of your rebuttal? I thought you stated that you get into these debates quite often!

Numerous times you have degraded me and now you unleash the sarcasm. I'm not the fool you make me out to be and think the fact that your attacking me shows some weakness on your part.

And you mentioned ad hominem, but I believe that your the one attacking me and not the substance.

Keep going though. I could really start to take your arguments apart, especially when the quality of your rebuttals is dropping off and not actually addressing the earlier issues.
    Last edited by Trismegistos; 05-30-2008 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    U both need to build in here more often - though with no Ad Hominems.
    Thanks. I'm trying to keep things positive from my end and also trying to build.

I hope that not everyone sees me as an uneducated, lying, manipulating, naive extremist.

I hope that some can see some validity in some of the points I am making.
    Last edited by Trismegistos; 05-31-2008 at 01:44 AM.

WuLatino - MANGANI,

I challenge you to respond to the questions that I have posed in previous posts. You are the one that talked up your debating skills, you are the one that has the Bible memorized, you are the one that has stated that Revelation is not prophecy.

Respond to my questions. Especially in regards to Rza and Killah Priest quoting Revelation. Your last argument about Harry Potter was not even close to addressing the relevance of the question.

Also your statement:

But wait! Then they all went to DISNEYLAND and had an ORGY in a room with a big statue of MICKEY MOUSE!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!
    That is sure to win a debate every time.

So my challenge to you is:

1) Respond to my points.

2) Answer my questions in regards to Rza and Killah Priest.

You have stated that you are educated, that you have the Bible memorized, that your experienced in debating these matters. The challenge to you now is prove it.
    Last edited by Trismegistos; 05-31-2008 at 01:42 AM.

i don't even need to read this whole thread to know that
    1)it ain't goin nowhere
    2)no one is going to convince the other person that they are right
    3)yall take religion TOO seriously
    4)and your probably wrong anyway cuz we don't know exactly what revelations was talking about, who it was written by, etc. we can only make smart guesses

So my challenge to you is:

1) Respond to my points.

2) Answer my questions in regards to Rza and Killah Priest.

You have stated that you are educated, that you have the Bible memorized, that your experienced in debating these matters. The challenge to you now is prove it.
    -You've not only not proven any of your points in which I engaged you in debate. You've taken arguments I have made out of context and concentrated on those, rather than on your failed arguments, to which i was "con". When you decide to debate honorably, responding to my arguments, and without making shit up about what I said or didn't say, then you will have regained "some" respect with me. Until then I have no respect for your lack of adherence to logical debate

2- I will answer whatever the fuck Rza has to ask me to him in person. You are neither of their representatives, nor do you know a fuckin inkling of their philosophies to be in here talkin shit like you all about what they teach.

Quote Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
    3)yall take religion TOO seriously
    -My points were from an anti-religous perspective; ie. I countered his statement that John was a prophet, his statement that Revelation is a prophecy, and his comparisons of the EU to the "beast" of Revelation. Someone is a little "too religious", but that cetainly is not me...

Quote Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
    4)and your probably wrong anyway cuz we don't know exactly what revelations was talking about, who it was written by, etc. we can only make smart guesses
    -Not exactly the point I was making, but the point you are making only supports my arguments. I do not claim to know all the secrets of Revelation, but I do know HIS points were misguided at best.

-My points were from an anti-religous perspective; ie. I countered his statement that John was a prophet, his statement that Revelation is a prophecy, and his comparisons of the EU to the "beast" of Revelation. Someone is a little "too religious", but that cetainly is not me...

-Not exactly the point I was making, but the point you are making only supports my arguments. I do not claim to know all the secrets of Revelation, but I do know HIS points were misguided at best.

mangani i wasn't talkin about u in particular or anybody really, but i know there are some people that are taking religion way to seriously on this thread. especially on this site, there are so many different views, u might as well not even bother in a debate

-Not exactly the point I was making, but the point you are making only supports my arguments. I do not claim to know all the secrets of Revelation

And earlier:

I am suggesting the writer of Revelation was in no way inspired by God, nor did he have a "revelation", nor was he a prophet, and any "prophetic" coincidences within the book are mostly related to mythical ambiguities, knowledge of the current and future political climates through logic and common sense, knowledge of the current and future religious climates through logic and suppositions, bias of the interpreter and the manipulation of information. Kinda like Nastradamus...

So what is it? Are they "secrets" or "mythical ambiguities, knowledge of the current and future political climates through logic and common sense, knowledge of the current and future religious climates through logic and suppositions, bias of the interpreter and the manipulation of information"?

Funny how you can scroll up in these damn forums and see exactly what someone REALLY said...
    Ironic isn't it?

I'll use words to respond to your posts.

-You've not only not proven any of your points in which I engaged you in debate. You've taken arguments I have made out of context and concentrated on those, rather than on your failed arguments, to which i was "con". When you decide to debate honorably,
    Is this debating honorably?

liar
    extremist
    uneducated
    naive
    You are definitely the epitome of knowledge... I sincerely apologize for thinking I could match wits with such a guru of finding pictures of the internet of insignificant meaning...

Quite honorable isn't it!

responding to my arguments, and without making shit up about what I said or didn't say, then you will have regained "some" respect with me. Until then I have no respect for your lack of adherence to logical debate
    Are you ready for it?

The Presidency lasts for only 6 months, and is often a "shared" Presidency of "three like minds" for 1.5years... not three as you stated... no vice presidents as you stated... no beasts, no horns, no whore of Babylon...
    But then you went and changed your mind on that one later when your skills of using google came to the fore!

There were six Vice Presidents for a 10 year period (1985-1995), under the Delors (I,II, and III) Commission- not consistent with the prophecy.
    And in one of your posts:

Actually I had the bible memorized in English and Spanish by the time I was 7. Thanks for asking. Later, I read the Qur'an, the Book of Mormon, the Pearl of Great Price, Doctrines and Covenants, various versions of the bible, the Tanakh (jewish canon), The Egyptian Book of the Dead, the Book of Urantia, and many many many other books.
    But you had already stated how good your memory was when you stated:
    remember, the Temple of Solomon was destroyed around 70AD, and that is part of Revelation...
    Then you tried to justify your misstatement by stating:

Matthew 24-25, Mark 13 and Luke 21 establish the framework upon which John's Revelation is based. Matthew 24, Mark 13 and Luke 21 outline the events of Revelation 6-19. Matthew 25 corresponds to the same time frame as Revelation 20. Though John does not refer directly to the destruction of the Second Temple (actually the third, as this was the Temple of Herod), but his story correlates to those by the apostles surrounding the same events. You can't affirm or deny Revelation without affirming or denying the texts which correspond to it's writing
    but yet you state:

and any "prophetic" coincidences within the book are mostly related to mythical ambiguities, knowledge of the current and future political climates through logic and common sense, knowledge of the current and future religious climates through logic and suppositions, bias of the interpreter and the manipulation of information.
    and

I do not claim to know all the secrets of Revelation
    Make up your mind. What is Revelation? Is it secrets, a collaboration of sections of the gospels of Mark, Matthew and Luke or is it coincidences?

You contradict yourself.

And there is more:

Rebuilt Roman Empire? You can't have the "rebuilt roman empire" if the seat of the monarchy is not in Rome... The HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE would include the Holy See (Vatican City)... really getting into deep water you really don't know how to navigate...
    Really? Have you ever heard of a fellow named Constatine or Constantinople?

Why mention the Holy Roman Empire? I didn't.

really getting into deep water you really don't know how to navigate...
    Yep sure, I'll take your word on it!

Uhh... no. Midrash is an explanation of prophecy by Jewish scholars. This midrash happens to be widely accepted by Jews, and it is THEIR interpretation, not mine. I don't need an interpretation to explain why the Western Wall still stands because I don't believe the prophecy
    Those same Jewish scholars deny that Jesus is the Messiah and that Muhammad is God's messenger.

I don't understand why you so strongly advocate using someone else's interpretation of a prophecy that you do not believe yourself. You leave yourself open.

Having memorized the bible by age 7 doesn't mean I remember where everything is (or that I still have it memorized in order)
    What?

Why state in the first place that you have it memorized if you quote the wrong sections? Unless your trying to imply that you are more learned than the rest of us.

2- I will answer whatever the fuck Rza has to ask me to him in person.
    Send my regards!

You are neither of their representatives
    Now your point would be relevant if I actually claimed to represent them.

But I am not the one posting with Wu-Tang in my name.

And another point, of all the groups that I have known to be affiliated with Wu-Tang Clan I have only known Wu-Syndicate to have rocked Wu in their name and they aren't anymore. You & your group are rocking Wu-Tang in your name. Purely a marketing move in my opinion and surely your sales will be higher with Wu-Tang in your name than if it were not in your name. Best of luck in regards to sales.

But people who support Wu-Tang have come to expect quality when we see or hear the Wu-Tang name or logo. I look for people to be razor sharp with their thoughts.

I mentioned Rza, Killah Priest and Hell Razah to highlight that you are unintentionally and inadvertently going against what they have been singing about when you state that "I am suggesting the writer of Revelation was in no way inspired by God, nor did he have a "revelation", nor was he a prophet".

Now Rza & Killah Priest have on numerous occasions quoted and referenced Revelation in their lyrics. I have raised that because your view that Revelation is false implies that Rza and Killah Priest do not know what they are singing about and that they are promoting false prophecy.

Ask Rza why he quotes Revelation.

nor do you know a fuckin inkling of their philosophies to be in here talkin shit like you all about what they teach.
    How do you know that without knowing me?
    Last edited by Trismegistos; 06-01-2008 at 07:25 AM. Reason: Didn't get the quotation brackets right.

Obviously you're more interested in what you've got to say than anyone else... I don't see anyone co-signing for ONE thing you've said, and I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone... Believe what you want, buddy...

One of the main "problems" with all Scripture, is that one of the many cop-outs, because in truth, that's all it is, is that a lot of people are telling you, "Don't take it literally."

Not to be funny or anything, but God is not an emcee, He has no need for the use of metaphors. This is not to say that he doesn't use them, because The Qur'an is laced with them, but in such a way that either you're left convinced, or you're left wanting to forget you ever read it. These metaphors are meant to uplift the mind and indeed "REVEAL" something to the reader.

The Book of Revelations I haven't read in it'e entirety, however, what I have read thusfar does make a lot of sense. The question is wether it's a part of the original Gospel. Every scrpture speaks of disasters that are to come after the time of the revelation.

I think the very idea of labelling something, "impossible", wether using that very word, or implying it with your attitude, shows just how primitive one's own thinking really is.

The only reason why someone wouldn't believe in the strange beasts spoken of in The Book of Revelations, or the beasts seen n "The Chronicles of Narnia", is because they're merely someone who only believes what they see.

Just because there are depths in the ocean that our cheap ass submarines can't go beyond because the pressure will crush them, doesn't mean and shouldn't ever suggest to the truely wise person, that there's nothing beyond that point.

For a moment, let's assume that what Thoth (pbuh) was true, and that, "Far in the future, invaders will come from the deep." From there, he tells us to find his weapon, and conquer. This would mean that none of our weapons would be strong enough to penetrate the hides of these invaders, because after having been as such great depths, they would be well adapted to the water pressure.

I see more and more that the same thing that happened to ancient peoples that became so arrogant in their knowledge that it destroyed them, is only repeating itself.
    Last edited by Urban_Journalz; 06-01-2008 at 10:50 AM.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

Obviously you're more interested in what you've got to say than anyone else... I don't see anyone co-signing for ONE thing you've said, and I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone... Believe what you want, buddy...
    Anyway Mangani I'm content with where I am at.

Do have that conversation with Rza if you ever get the chance. I think it would be positive for you to build with him.

I don't want to get involved in the negativity, you pointed out my mistakes and I done the same back. I could have taken things much further but it is all peace as far as I'm concerned.

And on to your musical abilities. You've got tons, your gifted. All the best with Wu-Tang Latino. Please do me a favour, whilst representing Wu-Tang always come strong. Strong in lyric, strong in logic, strong in wisdom

I'll buy the album and I recommend others support you.

Peace and good luck
    Last edited by Trismegistos; 06-01-2008 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake changed your to you

Anyway Mangani I'm content with where I am at.

Do have that conversation with Rza if you ever get the chance. I think it would be positive for you to build with him.

I don't want to get involved in the negativity, your pointed out my mistakes and I done the same back. I could have taken things much further but it is all peace as far as I'm concerned.

And on to your musical abilities. You've got tons, your gifted. All the best with Wu-Tang Latino. Please do me a favour, whilst representing Wu-Tang always come strong. Strong in lyric, strong in logic, strong in wisdom

I'll buy the album and I recommend others support you.

Peace and good luck
    Much respect man.

That was some true Jedi shit.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)