Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones defamation trial

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    And the reptilians theory isnt all that crazy when you think about it and there is some evidence to back it up...
    Reptillian people is a stupid theory
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Reptillian people is a stupid theory
    Because?

There is no denying that there is something going on with his eyes. and there are tons of videos like it, all of them exhibiting the same symptoms. That I'm sure of, does it automatically mean reptilians? No. But clearly something isn't right..

Banned

Because?
    Do I really need to explain why reptillian people is a stupid theory? Come on, pick your shots with conspiracies

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Yes you do actually or you wont be taken seriously. Are you calling me stupid because I believe in the possibility of aliens?

Banned

Aliens are not the same discussion as reptilian people.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

oh so now youre gonna nit pick what i said. A reptilian person would be the offspring of an alien and human, thats what i was thinking. Your superior attitude makes you look foolish and you still havent explained why its a stupid theory. Lets pretend I'm not informed, explain to me why its stupid to be open minded

Banned

Because the idea that there's "people" out there that are shapeshifting reptiles that have "bloodlines" for centuries that control the world for reasons is fucking ridiculous it's the stuff of fantasy and literature and you're asking why I don't believe in something that belongs in a fairytale book which funnily enough originated from a quasi-fairytale book written by a nutjob conspiracy theorist like you're some super intelligent smug know it all when in reality it's just dumb shit and I don't need to go in to detail because it's dumb and there is no evidence and you aren't informed.

Believing in dumb shit like reptilian people controlling the world is just a coping mechanism for life and nobody with a reasonable point of view believes in it.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Hehe. All mammals evolved from reptiles.

Astronomical odds against aliens ever having visited Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Because the idea that there's "people" out there that are shapeshifting reptiles that have "bloodlines" for centuries that control the world for reasons is fucking ridiculous it's the stuff of fantasy and literature and you're asking why I don't believe in something that belongs in a fairytale book which funnily enough originated from a quasi-fairytale book written by a nutjob conspiracy theorist like you're some super intelligent smug know it all when in reality it's just dumb shit and I don't need to go in to detail because it's dumb and there is no evidence and you aren't informed.

Believing in dumb shit like reptilian people controlling the world is just a coping mechanism for life and nobody with a reasonable point of view believes in it.
    I never said I believed it, I said I believe in the possibility

"its dumb" "i dont need to go into detail" "theres no evidence" "nut job conspiracy theorist"
    Oh I guess I'll just take you're word for it even though you've posted nothing to back up your opinion

I know about Bohemian Grove and Reptilian people ONLY because I listened to 2000s underground rap lol. Jedi Mind Tricks and those dudes loved talking about that stuff. I found it interesting, but I'm too cynical to believe it. I think life on Earth is so boring that people need some excitement, hence Reptilians.

Also, rich people can't keep secrets that well, so there's no way they're secret pedophile Satanic cultists. Somebody would've snitched by now. You can't keep secrets today anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenchild View Post
    I know about Bohemian Grove and Reptilian people ONLY because I listened to 2000s underground rap lol. Jedi Mind Tricks and those dudes loved talking about that stuff. I found it interesting, but I'm too cynical to believe it. I think life on Earth is so boring that people need some excitement, hence Reptilians.

Also, rich people can't keep secrets that well, so there's no way they're secret pedophile Satanic cultists. Somebody would've snitched by now. You can't keep secrets today anymore
    Cynical? I think you mean skeptical, which is fine. They are not satanic cults, what they do has nothing to do with real satanism.