Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Psychology of an Incel

{>____<}

Default The Psychology of an Incel

Jesus. This is sad. He has aspergers (Austim), which makes it even worst for him to meet anyone. He was heavily picked on in high school because of his autism. Still, this asshole killed people because he could not get a girl. Weak and no strength.

Look, listen, I think that those people have deeper problems with finding acceptance, and not just sex. I think this is due to some men unable to find sex. If you guys remember Eliot R. refused a prostitute that his father offered to take him to (sad that a father would do this but he was looking out for his son). He was ranting about "love", as if he knew what love is, but still his father didn't understand what he was talking about. I think that this is deeper than just getting a dime chick. These men have been failed by society in a way.

I picture them as shut-in people who are too afraid and don't know how to make friends. So they spend their time on their computers ranting and scheming.

This is nothing more than hate towards men and especially women. These men (some of them) end up raping women because of how society treated them.
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 11-02-2019 at 11:21 AM.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

That post was like in every James Bond movie where the evil mastermind reveals his plans to 007 for no reason then James Bond escapes and stops his evil scheme.

Who wants to be James Bond and alert the authorities?

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    That post was like in every James Bond movie where the evil mastermind reveals his plans to 007 for no reason then James Bond escapes and stops his evil scheme.

Lmao
    We do it for the people.

{>____<}

You've been talking smack about me over a year and I never responded until now. Dude, listen, you're definitely on the autism spectrum. The way you act with stalking people, spending countless hours on the computer looking up info on people, always online, making threads lying, and the lame trolling. This isn't the way to fit in, Art. This tells me you have nothing but bullshit offline.

I don't have time to deal with you. I have a career (since you've stalked me, you should know) and a family to provide for. You can be happy, Art. Seriously, you can. All you have to do is log off, live life, and stop lying.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

Banned

Why does Ironman always feel the need to prove his worth to wu Corp?

Its that type of behavior that makes him suspect.

Like he’s just barely hanging on by a thin thread of illumination, that keeps his evil hate filled heart beating and allows him to post as “Ironman”.

Elliot Rodgers story is pretty funny aside from all the tragic shit. Especially his posts on the bodybuilding forum. Sometimes I look up those videos he put up on Youtube if I need a good laugh.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    You've been talking smack about me over a year and I never responded until now. Dude, listen, you're definitely on the autism spectrum. The way you act with stalking people, spending countless hours on the computer looking up info on people, always online, making threads lying, and the lame trolling. This isn't the way to fit in, Art. This tells me you have nothing but bullshit offline.

I don't have time to deal with you. I have a career (since you've stalked me, you should know) and a family to provide for. You can be happy, Art. Seriously, you can. All you have to do is log off, live life, and stop lying.

"I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Elliott Rodger was in reality, a hilarious person. That autobiography/manifesto My Twisted World:The Story Of Elliott Rodger is comedy gold. That niggah pissed off everybody he mentioned in that like Prodigy did with My Infamous Life:The Autobiography Of Mobb Deep's Prodigy.
    I was actually disappointed when I met Tragedy Khadafi a few months back and asked him if Prodigy was really hard and he emphatically responded, "Hell no, his entire persona was fake, he wanted to be thought of as a tough guy, but nobody took him seriously. He was upset because nobody from Queensbridge accepted him and that is why he did that bull shit book and what happened to his mural was the outcome of that."

Quote Originally Posted by Max Chinroom View Post
    Well.. He was like 5ft tall and 135 lbs most of his life, so who is actually gonna take that seriously? It would be like fighting a 14 yr old kid.
    I don't remember ever hearing P claim he could fight. Theres even a skit on The Infamous where he admits he can't, plus he may have dropped a few hints that he carried a gun.

Without knowing Tragedy or any of these people personally for at least a few years, I wouldn't be so quick to trust Tragedy's word on this either. Everybody sees life from a different angle and P isn't around to defend himself.

That being said, how many gangster rappers are actual gangsters? Close to none because those guys die or go to jail. Its more like guys like P and Nas were lending a voice to their friends and writing about what they saw. Listen to some old Mobb Deep records, they're totally bleak depicting a fucked up warzone with death around every corner - theres a lot of chest puffing but that seems logical, not phony.

Banned

Toxic masculinity

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    I don't remember ever hearing P claim he could fight.
    Sha, have you read his 'My infamous life' book? it's a hilarious read, but more to the point here, it doubles as a never ending list of fights P (AND HIS HOMIES) were involved in

I took every bit of the book as being facts but lol how could I even really relate, I'm white, suburban, non-US, and middle aged. it would be hard even for someone with basically the same background as P (but not from his hood) to say whether he depicted the truth

the most interesting part of the book, to me, and I guess the part that stands the best chance of being mostly true, is when he describes his childhood. it says a lot about the social circumstances he grew up in, and about the determination that ran in his family (his grandma comes to mind)

come to think of it, I'll happily spend some time re-reading the book soon, even if most of it is a lie - in that case it's just some very good shit talking (wucorp gen chat style)

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    That being said, how many gangster rappers are actual gangsters? Close to none because those guys die or go to jail. Its more like guys like P and Nas were lending a voice to their friends and writing about what they saw.

true
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 11-06-2019 at 10:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    Sha, have you read his 'My infamous life' book? it's a hilarious read, but more to the point here, it doubles as a never ending list of fights P (AND HIS HOMIES) were involved in

I took every bit of the book as being facts but lol how could I even really relate, I'm white, suburban, non-US, and middle aged. it would be hard even for someone with basically the same background as P (but not from his hood) to say whether he depicted the truth

the most interesting part of the book, to me, and I guess the part that stands the best chance of being mostly true, is when he describes his childhood. it says a lot about the social circumstances he grew up in, and about the determination that ran in his family (his grandma comes to mind)

come to think of it, I'll happily spend some time re-reading the book soon, even if most of it is a lie - in that case it's just some very good shit talking (wucorp gen chat style)

true

Yeah its a good book and I don't think P comes off as portraying himself as super hard either, although I'm sure some things were exaggerated.

Saigon getting the shit kicked out of him was caught on tape. I don't think he said anything that bad about Trag or whoever but its been a while since i read it.

Are there any other Hip Hop memoirs worth reading? I have RZA's books and they're a good read.

No Father to my stench

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post

respectfully, eye don't understand why people like you still post here...you are sincere and peaceful...do you roll up on the neighborhood bullies and build with them like they are human? do you know no matter how good you are you are guilty by association? the only reason you should be posting up in here is to take big diareah shits on these wu tang stans-men...eye get treated with the utmost respect, Love and admiration in real life even by characters who most people are afraid of, so its too bitter of a pill to swallow being talked to in such a manner here

Peace to D-Projectile, Lord Nose, Radioactive Man and all the other civilized people here