Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One time only super groups.

PRODIGAL SUN

man that murderers album wasnt bad at all, my favorite ja rule song how many wanna die is on that, that rocky sample went hard too, but somehow they couldnt clear the sample and it wasnt on the final version of the album, but we all remember that "If yall dont give a fuck like we dont give a fuck throw your mothafucking fingers in the air" track I at least remember the video with them being in a boxing ring. Supergroups that dissappointed me, definitely 4 Horsemen, but I kind of see why that broke up, Kurupt had too many records sold, to slow down and take a loss on a side project

nada ignorante

You mean the first murderes joint yeah that was a good compilation album. Theres a DMX song in there too
    N.I.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Yeah, Irv Gotti presents the Murderers is a banging ass release. They should have stayed in that lane

The first thing I thought was "The Firm (Mega Included) but Dre ruined it with his g funk production. lol

A Killa Bee group would have been awesome as well.

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    The first thing I thought was "The Firm (Mega Included) but Dre ruined it with his g funk production. lol
    I don't think it was all Dre's fault and his beats for The Firm weren't really G-Funk, they were his take on NY Mafia type beats. Phone Tap is probably their best song.

I think that was just generally a missed opportunity with too many smooth beats and Nature being an obvious weak link.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    I think that was just generally a missed opportunity with too many smooth beats and Nature being an obvious weak link.
    You know what ? I actually like listening to the firm now I’m older. IMO it’s more mature rap. That’s what’s missing in today’s game. I don’t really identify with grown men talking about being on the block or drug dealing. lol

Also

Nature is a good mc but his voice let’s him down.

peace

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

CRS (Child Rebel Soldier) - The group of Kanye, Pharrell and Lupe.

Only released 2 tracks, an album could have been crazy if they'd released it around late 2000's. Don't know why it didn't happen.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Blue Bally Kid View Post
    CRS (Child Rebel Soldier) - The group of Kanye, Pharrell and Lupe.

Only released 2 tracks, an album could have been crazy if they'd released it around late 2000's. Don't know why it didn't happen.

im pretty cure coon-ye west happened