Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: How do you stop hearing about Trump on FB?

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Then get on my pager like you faggot?
    You seem a bit unsettled are you ok buddy? Backpage will be back soon don't worry .... then your Mommy can get her job back....

"CREAM PUFF NIGGA I NEED YOU, SO THEY CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU"

'

I'm just surprised Trump has used eminent domain yet to take over Staten. That's like an entire colony of Orange eyetalian ppl. He could be their Willy Wonka.

hes german by descent so I don't know if Staten is white enough for him to take over Hitler 2.0

"CREAM PUFF NIGGA I NEED YOU, SO THEY CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ME AND YOU"

Banned

I'm already annoyed with his voice, as I am with every president after a week, but I love how he continually dogs the Shit out of the press.

Actually the most annoying thing about trump is the people who love and hate him.

Yeah I don't fuck with the people, he's perfectly fine. I'm actually reading his book and though visibly a complete psychopath and child, he's hilarious (most of the time on accident because of his mental affliction) and has good advice.

He's basically white kanye west. Ironically he starts off his book praising Obama's performance and throwing jabs at ronald reagan 'doing nothing' and being smooth enough to look like he was doing a lot.

But he has no ideals, and he's pragmatic, and talks about how to work the media which he's acting out. He's kept himself vague enough for everyone to either imagine him as their real flesh savior doll with working holes, or a shaved hitler. Goes to show nobody reads

Quote Originally Posted by ZigZag View Post
    Try going on to the home screen, then hitting the shutdown or log off button, then stay there for about 3-5 mins tops, and you will no longer see Trump FB posts
    lol common sense is to hard for some folk...

Yeah I don't fuck with the people, he's perfectly fine. I'm actually reading his book and though visibly a complete psychopath and child, he's hilarious (most of the time on accident because of his mental affliction) and has good advice.

this is the reason why he will create world war lulz, the lulz will be heaviest ever felt, will reverbarate around the world...

due to the lulz, its easy to be called a trump lover or trump hater, but it is what it is..

Banned

Shut up, dude.

^^^^ shit link is shit link,

enjoy
    Last edited by soul controller; 02-08-2017 at 01:32 PM.

He's basically white kanye west. Ironically he starts off his book praising Obama's performance and throwing jabs at ronald reagan 'doing nothing' and being smooth enough to look like he was doing a lot.

But he has no ideals, and he's pragmatic, and talks about how to work the media which he's acting out. He's kept himself vague enough for everyone to either imagine him as their real flesh savior doll with working holes, or a shaved hitler. Goes to show nobody reads
    which book are you talking about? I'd like to check it out; it's always interesting to read books from politicians both before and after they leave politics, even though most of it's probably bullshit.

i had a roommate in college who had "the art of the deal" in the bathroom as toilet reading (this was like 10 years ago when trump was just a douchey tv personality) and i'd skim it sometimes and he's definitely just being a snake oil salesman.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by ZigZag View Post
    You seem a bit unsettled are you ok buddy? Backpage will be back soon don't worry .... then your Mommy can get her job back....
    He just got married.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    He just got married.
    TSA living in sin no more

Retired.

he said it's a sin to have sex with another man though in his birth country and jail time

Banned

Ooh.... good one, chubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Simon Hurt View Post
    which book are you talking about? I'd like to check it out; it's always interesting to read books from politicians both before and after they leave politics, even though most of it's probably bullshit.

i had a roommate in college who had "the art of the deal" in the bathroom as toilet reading (this was like 10 years ago when trump was just a douchey tv personality) and i'd skim it sometimes and he's definitely just being a snake oil salesman.
    Think Like a Champion LOL. I'm also reading Art of the Deal because I wanted to compare 'TV personality Trump (Champion) to 'Serious human being' Trump. I only read Art of the Deal when i go to Barnes and Nobel cause I don't want to give him money)

HUGE difference between both books lol. Think Like a Champion sounds like the Trump we know and is written during The Apprentice (which me mentions more than Raekwon says "Guyanese")