Thread: "c.r.e.a.m."

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

2 crack viles for $50.

Quote Originally Posted by tymoney View Post
    2 crack viles for $50.
    you crazy?
    who carries fifty bucks around the hood?

I think its two pops for five personally, but thats just me.

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    you crazy?
    who carries fifty bucks around the hood?

I think its two pops for five personally, but thats just me.
    Alot of people. And from what I know, not that I know alot about crack, but I know from what I seen and where I been that one rock is about $20, so 2 for $50 is about right for street prices.

But again, I'm not gonna front like I know about crack for real, never fucked with it, just hung around some knuckleheadz in my younger days. Peace.

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by HarlemDiplomat View Post
    Alot of people. And from what I know, not that I know alot about crack, but I know from what I seen and where I been that one rock is about $20, so 2 for $50 is about right for street prices.

But again, I'm not gonna front like I know about crack for real, never fucked with it, just hung around some knuckleheadz in my younger days. Peace.
    I don't know anyone who selling a rock for 20 dollars.

Well I HAVE been around crack. and I can say for certain that most of the time it is sold in smaller rocks called "pops". This rock is so small it provides only two hits, one on the rock, one on the resin. They are usually very cheap and very addicting.

ps. I don't ever remember buying two bags of weed for $5 bucks. How pointless and small would those bags be?
    Last edited by brock; 08-23-2007 at 09:03 AM.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

damn, I feel bad for the fiends round yer way. Round here, one rock is only $10. 2 rocks $20, 3 for $30, etc.

Those 3 amounts each got they own vile, so the fiend says how much he wants and they give him the certain vile that got that amount. It might be different in certain areas, but im sure thats how it is sold over here

Quote Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
    damn, I feel bad for the fiends round yer way. Round here, one rock is only $10. 2 rocks $20, 3 for $30, etc.

Those 3 amounts each got they own vile, so the fiend says how much he wants and they give him the certain vile that got that amount. It might be different in certain areas, but im sure thats how it is sold over here
    also keep in mind the song was written in 1992 so inflation has taken hold.

2nd post in this thread explained it correctly...