Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson's Secret Lover Was A White Guy LOL

-

Default Michael Jackson's Secret Lover Was A White Guy LOL

I just saw this fat white guy on Youtube talking about he was Michael's secret lover. I didn't check to see how old the footage was but i'm guessing this guy spoke about it after Michael died. I always did have my doubts about Michael maybe liking men because he was weird. He did have kids sleeping with him that weren't his LOL. He didn't deal with a lot of women LOL. The last white woman he was married to wasn't cute. Before Michael became white, he had a lot of women that wanted him and for whatever reason he didn't have a lot of women which was odd. I saw a interview with Ola Ray on Youtube after he died and she said she was interested in dating him but he didn't go out with her. Ola was in Thriller video. Ola still looks good but she was cuter when she was young. She used to be a Playboy model and she said the reason why she was in Thriller was because Michael saw her in Playboy magazine. I didn't think Michael would be the type to look at Playboy LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

I remember when he was on Silver Spoons and he was riding that train around the house with Alfonso.

-

I don't remember him being on Silver Spoons but I do remember seeing Alfonso Riberio in a Pepsi commercial with The Jacksons and he bumped into Michael while he was dancing and his mouth was wide open LOL. I saw a couple of Michael Jackson dolls on Amazon.com that I wouldn't mind having but they want too much money. I used to have a Michael Jackson doll when I was a kid.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

lol @ a lot of broads wanting to sleep with him. Do you mean cause he was popular?

-

Silver Spoons episodes you posted are the ones that have Michael? Yeah a lot of women wanted to sleep with him because he was a star and women thought he was cute. It's a shame he messed with his skin and became white because he looked fine when he was black.

you think he was fine looking?

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    lol @ a lot of broads wanting to sleep with him. Do you mean cause he was popular?
    uh no because he was god lol

-

I didn't mean to say he was cute you faggot. I meant that he looked normal when he was black before he became white LOL. He said he had a skin disease which caused his skin to turn white but i don't believe him. He said his dad used to tease him when he was a kid about his nose being big and that's why i think he had surgery to get his nose smaller. I don't think he was happy with the way he looked when he was young and i don't know why. He had a lot of black and white women that wanted him when he was black before he turned white. Too bad he probably didn't fuck a lot of women LOL. I read a book about his life and he said when him and his brothers went on tour when they were kids that his older brothers Jackie, Tito, Jermaine fucked a lot of women hahahahahahahahahaha.

Yeah I don't think he slept with a lot of women since he was gay.

-

I don't think he was gay because i think he liked women. He was just weird. He shouldn't have been dealing with little boys. He should've been dealing with women. I can't believe he married that ugly fat white woman after he divorced Lisa Marie Presley LOL. When his kids were young, he had them wearing masks LOL. He was very strange but he did a lot of good music with his brothers and solo.

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

I don't think he was gay because i think he liked women. He was just weird. He shouldn't have been dealing with little boys. He should've been dealing with women. I can't believe he married that ugly fat white woman after he divorced Lisa Marie Presley LOL. When his kids were young, he had them wearing masks LOL. He was very strange but he did a lot of good music with his brothers and solo.
    Tito is probably the most talented.

-

Yeah right LOL. Did you know his wife died in a swimming pool? Jermaine is the 2nd talented brother. I got a couple of his solo albums that are pretty good. They're Let's Get Serious(Stevie Wonder produced Let's Get Serious and he sang on it and he produced 2 other songs on the album)and Jermaine Jackson which came out in 1984 and has the hits Dynamite, Tell Me I'm Not Dreamin with Michael Jackson and Do What You Do. Jermaine was married to Berry Gordy's daughter Hazel. I guess you know Berry was the owner of Motown records. Have you seen The Jacksons An American Dream movie? That's a very good movie. The guy who played Michael when he was a teenager and adult died not too long after the movie was done. He had a health problem and he was very young. Terrence Howard was in the movie as Michael's brother Jackie. He played Jackie when he was a teenager and adult.

-

Well whoever the asshole is that put it there needs to delete it.