Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Psychology of an Incel

hahahhaa,

P's book is the greatest audiobook of all time. Ja rule's nipple sweater was bugged out. I think he has a story about getting in a gun fight with nore with a cowboy revolver or a musket or some weird shit like that lol.

Shaolin Master

Quote Originally Posted by knewmucus View Post
    respectfully, eye don't understand why people like you still post here...you are sincere and peaceful...do you roll up on the neighborhood bullies and build with them like they are human? do you know no matter how good you are you are guilty by association? the only reason you should be posting up in here is to take big diareah shits on these wu tang stans-men...eye get treated with the utmost respect, Love and admiration in real life even by characters who most people are afraid of, so its too bitter of a pill to swallow being talked to in such a manner here

Peace to D-Projectile, Lord Nose, Radioactive Man and all the other civilized people here
    lmao Lord nose is one of the civilized here?

No Father to my stench

Quote Originally Posted by The Collector View Post
    lmao Lord nose is one of the civilized here?
    you disagree?

Banned

Haha. Lord Nose is almost 50 and can’t hold down a job

No Father to my stench

Default fffffffffffffffff

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    Haha. Lord Nose is almost 50 and can’t hold down a job
    come on Castanza....if SUNNYWINTERSTV is Lord Nose youtube channel its looks like he is living life to the fullest

are you?

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by knewmucus View Post
    respectfully, eye don't understand why people like you still post here...you are sincere and peaceful...do you roll up on the neighborhood bullies and build with them like they are human? do you know no matter how good you are you are guilty by association? the only reason you should be posting up in here is to take big diareah shits on these wu tang stans-men...eye get treated with the utmost respect, Love and admiration in real life even by characters who most people are afraid of, so its too bitter of a pill to swallow being talked to in such a manner here

Peace to D-Projectile, Lord Nose, Radioactive Man and all the other civilized people here

Lol. Thanks, man. I stop posting for year to focus on my new family and my career. I've been here since 2006 so some of these guys are like family, you know. I don't hate anyone here.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    You've been talking smack about me over a year and I never responded until now. Dude, listen, you're definitely on the autism spectrum. The way you act with stalking people, spending countless hours on the computer looking up info on people, always online, making threads lying, and the lame trolling. This isn't the way to fit in, Art. This tells me you have nothing but bullshit offline.

I don't have time to deal with you. I have a career (since you've stalked me, you should know) and a family to provide for. You can be happy, Art. Seriously, you can. All you have to do is log off, live life, and stop lying.

while an argument could possible be made for everything you accused me of being, at what point on this forum have i ever lied??

as i recall, you are the one who posted multiple photos of your apartment at one time, then posted a photo of a lot of cash on a table that didn't appear in any other photo. when i called you out on it and asked to see another picture of that table, you refused to. you are the liar and projecting on me.

if you're not, prove me wrong. either show where i've lied on this forum or post another picture of your coffee table... Liar.

No Father to my stench

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Lol. Thanks, man. I stop posting for year to focus on my new family and my career. I've been here since 2006 so some of these guys are like family, you know. I don't hate anyone here.
    thats tight my G!...eye don't hate anyone here...om a practitioner of the science of hating, the most American of art forms but never player hating...the best way to show Love to certain people is taking shit to the negative side of the number line......but thanks for the new insult..."incel"

people need to invest in organic toxin free beds so when you take the plastic off you not sleeping on something that emits poisonous fumes

Peace to Stylemaster and Samurai 7