Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe this is a legitimate way of meeting women?

Veteran Member

Default Do you believe this is a legitimate way of meeting women?

Okay long story short, I have never had non paid for sex with a girl. I blitzed past the stage of prime females between the ages of 17-25 and now I am pushing 30. When people of my generation were out getting drunk and having loads of casual sex, I was in my bedroom, sat hunched over a computer.

Yes, as a young adult, I never had a "life", merely an existence. My milestone years came and went without any milestones being achieved by certain ages. I never had any friends, let alone girlfriends!

I did start a prostitute campaign in 2015 when I was 25 which I am still embarking on to this day.

But I have never tasted or fucked the sweet pussy of an 18 year old girl when I was that age, even if I do get to at my age I am always gonna be the "daddy" in any situation rather than a normal guy.

Anyway, here's the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL5wToN7qLU

Shaolin Master

wut

hahaha

username checks out

^^ kek,

There is some truth to what that dude said. The thing is, you'll be acting in a way that doesn't suit you. Because you don't have the experience. You'll still stink of desperation.

I don't know what you look like, but I can recommend getting some experience with hookers first. Or get some girl on Tinder or Badoo (that's a good site too). One that you feel is quite below your standards, like a 6/10 or 5/10 if you have to. Get in a relationship with her. You don't have to love her. She's your practice girl. Treat her like a gf until you feel like you're ready to graduate.

Bonus tip: score some MDMA and take like 40-100mg if you want to make a good impression.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    There is some truth to what that dude said. The thing is, you'll be acting in a way that doesn't suit you. Because you don't have the experience. You'll still stink of desperation.

I don't know what you look like, but I can recommend getting some experience with hookers first. Or get some girl on Tinder or Badoo (that's a good site too). One that you feel is quite below your standards, like a 6/10 or 5/10 if you have to. Get in a relationship with her. You don't have to love her. She's your practice girl. Treat her like a gf until you feel like you're ready to graduate.

Bonus tip: score some MDMA and take like 40-100mg if you want to make a good impression.
    My NICCA!

Thanks for the only serious reply! You are very right in that me acting in that way doesn't suit me at all. I have been practicing in my local town for over a year. I find the whole approaching them from the front to be very confrontational and for a guy who is laid the fuck back like myself doesn't appear at all natural.

The whole thing is nerve wracking as heck, especially since there is a whole lotta jailbait in most towns that can look older from a distance until you are talking to them! Hell knows I've had some awkward situations, approaching bitches that you know are over 18 is tricky enough.

Re prostitutes, the amount of people who tried to warn me off prostitutes when I was younger were so wrong, the thing is I wish I never listened to them or never waited until I was 25. If I knew how my life would turn out I woulda got on that shit when I was 16 if I could have done. The first few times with prostitutes were awkward and I felt bad but after that you get used to it and start enjoying it. It's also legal in England.

I am fed up of the current status quo with feminism and do not want to encourage it by using these cringeworthy apps. I did actually spend some time on POF in 2017 but I found myself unable to take it at all seriously. I just think apps put the ball in the bitches park too much. That's one reason I like to approach a bitch, it's my terms and I am in charge.

On the flip side, as a laid back cat I find the whole process of running up to some bitch I don't even know to be completely weird and out of character. Sometimes it's tricky to even time stopping them right and everything and it gets messy and they assume you are some lunatic or crackhead.

On the subject of drugs, fuck that drug shit though. I ain't no mainstream mothafucka. I like to feel everything, the anxiety, everything, bring that shit.

It's crazy you know, I remember posting on Wu-Corp back in the day from the youth club, back when I was a young 15 year old shorty. Age really is some kinda mindfuck how it marches on and on and keeps going up. A nicca like me wishes he could just go back in time and start over ya know?

Thanks for you're post homie.

nada ignorante

LOL official Charlesjone thread
    N.I.

Veteran Member

Hey, I've recorded some infield footage if anyone is interested

Tell me what you think my homies!

Edit: Can you embed Youtube or not up in this bitch!?

Here are the direct links incase those don't work

https://youtu.be/km7X-uHXd9E

https://youtu.be/lYmNLAhpDnk

https://youtu.be/ThcUPa3XAC0
    Last edited by Wu-tang Fan; 10-12-2019 at 02:27 PM.

Put the code from the end of the youtube address in the youtube media box in 'go advanced'. You have to get the box wet with the code before you blow your load and hit reply.

I'm watching this on youtube now. WTF your heartbeat is going gangbusters for some fat bitch right off the bat?

I feel like I'm watching evidence from an inevitable future rape case. Can't tell if this is a joke or not.

There's 2 girls in the first vid you could have got a phone number off and fucked later.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Put the code from the end of the youtube address in the youtube media box in 'go advanced'. You have to get the box wet with the code before you blow your load and hit reply.

I'm watching this on youtube now. WTF your heartbeat is going gangbusters for some fat bitch right off the bat?
    Tried that bro, the unique bit after the "youtube.be"?

It won't work.

I have social anxiety I am super nervous talking to people especially women. I've been an incel for 30 years.

Veteran Member

I feel like I'm watching evidence from an inevitable future rape case. Can't tell if this is a joke or not.

There's 2 girls in the first vid you could have got a phone number off and fucked later.
    Ah, do you think?

That's the reason why I do these videos, I've never done any kind of "man to woman" interactions before.

Thanks a lot for the constructive advice anyway brother, chicks are so hard to read!

Rest assured, I'm not going to rape any of these chicks, I've already had sex with 16 prostitutes!

Just exploring how people get it the normal way, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-tang Fan View Post
    Ah, do you think?

That's the reason why I do these videos, I've never done any kind of "man to woman" interactions before.

Thanks a lot for the constructive advice anyway brother, chicks are so hard to read!

Rest assured, I'm not going to rape any of these chicks, I've already had sex with 16 prostitutes!

Just exploring how people get it the normal way, that's all.
    I was 90% kidding about the raping. Its just weird with the bicycle approach and 'STOP' haha jesus.

The 2 blondes at 1:55 and 4:17 would have been DTF if you had kept the conversation going and kept it light. The girl in the other video on her lunchbreak was a possibility too. The vids were funny, hope you make some more and you'll improve. Where did you film them? I feel like I've been there, but it might just be that a lot of English city centers look the same.

Veteran Member

I was 90% kidding about the raping. Its just weird with the bicycle approach and 'STOP' haha jesus.

The 2 blondes at 1:55 and 4:17 would have been DTF if you had kept the conversation going and kept it light. The girl in the other video on her lunchbreak was a possibility too. The vids were funny, hope you make some more and you'll improve. Where did you film them? I feel like I've been there, but it might just be that a lot of English city centers look the same.
    I can be 99% sure you haven't been there brother, you are right a lot of English towns look pretty much the same.

Unfortunately I won't be able to do it as often because apparently some chick told the cops on me.

Here is the video that explains it

https://youtu.be/qshz3qPvscg

Like you say, the videos are funny and harmless fun, but due to feminism chicks are so easily offended if they don't like you they can easily screw things up and spoil the fun.