Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: The Black Man was God ?

injured things need to heal

damaged things need to be repaired

i guess there are 2 schools of thought:

1. there was a original man who was whole and complete and somehow created offspring that were damaged / injured and incomplete

2. there was no original man, and we (us folk living right now) are the most advanced versions of a evolution

although the body of evidence can be bent to prove either one of these conclusions - my personal adventures throughout the universe suggest to me that option numero uno is most likely
    all the points have been made

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan
    I am his descendant, and am just as close to him, genetically, as you are.
    ^furious

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LHX View Post
    injured things need to heal

damaged things need to be repaired

i guess there are 2 schools of thought:

1. there was a original man who was whole and complete and somehow created offspring that were damaged / injured and incomplete

2. there was no original man, and we (us folk living right now) are the most advanced versions of a evolution

although the body of evidence can be bent to prove either one of these conclusions - my personal adventures throughout the universe suggest to me that option numero uno is most likely

SO, in a world where everything living constantly evolves, adapts and changes, it is your assertion, that the first people were perfect?

Why were monkeys not perfect? Why did man evolve at all?

The hunter gatherers with a lifespan of 25 years were the perfect creatures?

All people, nowadays, are equally different from the original man.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Quote Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
    ^furious
    I would say I'm in a pretty good mood.

I can tell every time I hurt your feelings, because you try to say that I am upset.

Don't feel bad because we are having an adult conversation that you don't fully understand.

Maybe you can express your frustration with your street art?

I am only here to help you.
    --youreallfags.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

Ok well since we are supposedly the same person why do blacks have bigger cocks than everyone else? To asborb sun for survival? What is the scientific theory on big black cock syndrome...

Quote Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
    SO, in a world where everything living constantly evolves, adapts and changes, it is your assertion, that the first people were perfect?

yes - that is the assertion

there is a saying that goes something like 'truth stranger than fiction'

living things are known to go thru sudden and unexpected metamorphoses

and keep in mind - 'life' is something that is eternal - it is only the instances of life which appear to have a finite life-span

it is not out of the question to assume that the eternal aspect of life can take a physical form

just be careful in your response tho - 'perfect' was not a word that i used in my last post

nor would i use the word 'perfect' to describe something that is whole and complete

'perfect' seems to suggest something different
    Last edited by LHX; 03-01-2009 at 07:51 PM.

Veteran Member

why not?

Quote Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
    Ok well since we are supposedly the same person why do blacks have bigger cocks than everyone else? To asborb sun for survival? What is the scientific theory on big black cock syndrome...
    The one area where you probably are a little more knowledgeable than me is the field of dude's cocks, so I'll let you answer this one.

By the way, if this is just you trying to get me to compare dicks with you, it's not going to happen, sweetheart.

(But I bet I'd win).
    --youreallfags.

I've said once in another thread I don't see how I came from a monkey
    nothing evolves past it's core function on earth
    what if the nitrogen-fixing bacteria evolved past what it does? nobody would be here.
    how is me being conscious of being conscious and having free will an evolutionary trait?

and if you say your skin color based on climate theory has many holes in it why argue for it? why not just say you don't know?
    it's like Christians clinging to their "holey" bible cause they don't know any better

Quote Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
    I've said once in another thread I don't see how I came from a monkey
    nothing evolves past it's core function on earth
    what if the nitrogen-fixing bacteria evolved past what it does? nobody would be here.
    how is me being conscious of being conscious and having free will an evolutionary trait?

and if you say your skin color based on climate theory has many holes in it why argue for it? why not just say you don't know?
    it's like Christians clinging to their "holey" bible cause they don't know any better
    Nobody "knows" anything.

So should we stop trying to understand anything?

What are your theories?

It is easy to be dismissive and offer no alternative.

There are still monkeys on this planet.

Nitrogen-fixing bacteria probably have evolved.

Just because something evolves doesn't mean its predecessor becomes extinct.

As far as evolution, virtually everyone who is educated believes in it. I am not saying that that makes it true, but it is as close as we are going to get to the truth.

Creatures adapt. Do you not believe in Natural Selection or adaptation either?
    --youreallfags.

virtually everybody who is educated believes Jesus will save them as well - that's not really a factor

yeah evolution does occur but on a scale
    I don't see it happening so drastically as a monkey turning into a free willed man over time, or my skin turning white because of years of cold weather
    and no that bacteria probably did not evolve, like I said if it did you would not exist

back to the topic at hand tho, honestly I can't say for sure where/what my white ass physically came from
    all I've been doing is showing how absurd the climate theory was, and it seems you've come to realize the holes in it as well, so I did my job.
    I think dismissing false theories and moving on is going to get us closer to the truth.

peace

virtually everybody who is educated believes Jesus will save them as well - that's not really a factor

I don't see it happening so drastically as a monkey turning into a free willed man over time, or my skin turning white because of years of cold weather
    and no that bacteria probably did not evolve, like I said if it did you would not exist

back to the topic at hand tho, honestly I can't say for sure where/what my white ass physically came from
    all I've been doing is showing how absurd the climate theory was, and it seems you've come to realize the holes in it as well, so I did my job.
    I think dismissing false theories and moving on is going to get us closer to the truth.

peace
    nice post

well articulated

peace
    I've said from day one that there were holes in the theory.

But the bottom line is that people native to certain geographic regions tend to have similar physical features.

This is true of similar climates located in different parts of the world.

I do not know exactly how it happens, but it remains my opinion that skin color and climate are related.

You have dismissed and condescended, but again, you have not "moved on to the next idea".
    --youreallfags.

clinging to the idea that the word is flat will keep you from getting on the boat.

I do not know exactly how it happens, but it remains my opinion that skin color and climate are related.
    what about the eskimos?