Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: The Black Man was God ?

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    thats far -

but why would something so powerful be concerned with you ?
    I don't think I ever made that claim.

God built this existence on both laws and principles and provided us with the will to sort it out. I don't buy into the Santa Claus in the sky ideology.

Support the Real. Click HERE

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    thats far -

but why would something so powerful be concerned with you ?
    because he created us !

peace be with you !

Veteran Member

A mystery god is a mystery god it doesn't matter how you dress it up, it is what it is and what you call 'God' is still Unknown (mystery).

Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
    yea i think james crow summed it up best

See, it's odd.

Most of you are more than happy to steer conversations towards the assertion that the scientific consensus (what most of you incorrectly label as the accepted 'truth') is in fact completely false.

Yet, when someone clearly counters this assertion, conveniently the conversation moves onto topics of a metaphysical and 'spiritual' nature.

Gavin made several ill informed and erroneous statements, which he used as the basis for some greater claim.

But sure, he summed everything up brilliantly, especially impressive was the whole Polar bear and Inuit example.

It's like he's been reading previously KTL posts from 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post

See, it's odd.

Most of you are more than happy to steer conversations towards the assertion that the scientific consensus (what most of you incorrectly label as the accepted 'truth') is in fact completely false.

Yet, when someone clearly counters this assertion, conveniently the conversation moves onto topics of a metaphysical and 'spiritual' nature.

Gavin made several ill informed and erroneous statements, which he used as the basis for some greater claim.

But sure, he summed everything up brilliantly, especially impressive was the whole Polar bear and Inuit example.

It's like he's been reading previously KTL posts from 2005.
    off topic but when 9/11 comes up and I show some of you nothing but eyewitness accounts of explosions in the basement and such the conversation turns into general commentary about the unreliability of people in panicked situations and how there are eyewitness accounts that contradict what I have presented yet none can bring them forward. (I'm thinking more of Dan when I say it but you tag-team each other with cynicism in those threads )

....the point being we could all probably stand to tone down the diversion tatics here.

I do post responses, they are rubbished though.

In terms of eye witness accounts, i mean, i don't know what to say.

It's not proof of anything, i'm sure they think they heard explosions, it doesn't mean there were explosives.

There are eyewitness accounts which counter a lot of what people purport relating to building 7 (the extent of the damage, the presence of fire).

I posted links to sites that comprehensible tackle not only these issues, but all issues brought up in that thread. Again, all were either rubbished or ignored.

I don't want to turn this thread into a 9/11 debate.

I'm just saying, Gavin was clearly talking nonsense, people were almost unanimously agreeing with him. I had already presented an opposing view, which was ignored, and my subsequent post was also ignored... because apparently he "summed it up the best".

He obviously didn't, and until that point the discussion had focused around the migration of people from Africa and the 'origins of the white man'.

After, all of a sudden that topic is forgotten and we move onto shit like "god, nature, science, its all the same to me".

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post
    I do post responses, they are rubbished though.

In terms of eye witness accounts, i mean, i don't know what to say.

It's not proof of anything, i'm sure they think they heard explosions, it doesn't mean there were explosives.

There are eyewitness accounts which counter a lot of what people purport relating to building 7 (the extent of the damage, the presence of fire).

I posted links to sites that comprehensible tackle not only these issues, but all issues brought up in that thread. Again, all were either rubbished or ignored.

I don't want to turn this thread into a 9/11 debate.

I'm just saying, Gavin was clearly talking nonsense, people were almost unanimously agreeing with him. I had already presented an opposing view, which was ignored, and my subsequent post was also ignored... because apparently he "summed it up the best".

He obviously didn't, and until that point the discussion had focused around the migration of people from Africa and the 'origins of the white man'.

After, all of a sudden that topic is forgotten and we move onto shit like "god, nature, science, its all the same to me".
    I realize this is derailing the thread, but people running out with their skin hanging off of them meant they were explosives. Firemen getting blasted back meant they were explosives. bump that thread if you wanna discuss it further. I wanna say it was post #165 or so that was pretty much completely ignored.

ok.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prolifical ENG View Post
    So I guess the question really is (from the replies so far) why is "white" such a big part in the Black Man being God?
    Quote Originally Posted by SubtleEnergies View Post
    I was laughing at what you said! It is ridiculous!

How much stress from sun light a person can handle depends on their skin color. Now amongst white this will vary but if a white person could handle as much as a black person they would be as dark as the black person!

It's like saying strength depends on a person and not muscle size....it is ridiculous....I just don't know how someone can say it and not see anything wrong with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by crass View Post
    Five percenters are stupid as fuck. If you believe in God, you're weak as fuck. but fuck the 5% trying to separate the races. You stupid idiots want to whine about racism and then be racists yourselves? Fuck you.

Most five percenters are 5% because they love the slang. It's like an "intellectual ebonis" to them. Well they're all soft as fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by NAKHI the SOLORIAN View Post
    I find it ironic that in the threads that a member of The Nation of Gods And Earths creates for the Gods And Earths that we have people like the guy quoted above dissing us.

If you really have this view about us then why come into these threads?
    why even post about us if you belive your statement?

If most of us only are in the Nation for the "slang" then why do you care.

The races were separated way before the Nation was born, and actually the Nation was born because of the races being separated and Caucasions are the cause of that not the Nation we are solution to an action(s) that was done to us.

and to get back on topic I am a physical manifestation of God in the flesh.

I show and prove the ways and actions of God by living righteous and doing the Knowledge on all things within my circumference on a daily basis.

the actions of the Devil can try again tomorrow but I doubt that I will succumb to that mentality............
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon Face View Post
    this things in here make me waff how can a man that is of black be god when god created the trees and the sticks on trees with the flowers for bees to eat
    this is no good when you say things like this coming the devil will catch you and send you to fire place for saying things of god this way
    Quote Originally Posted by Civilison View Post
    peace to 5%, righteous whites, buddhists, esoterics, native indians, rastas, hebrews, caucasioans and each man woman child in this thread or in the universe for that matter for we all serve a purpose within the master plan.

so how do the all the races stand in the grand scheme of things? truth is before we are body we are soul first, meaning each human has a sphere of awareness - consciousness, we are aware of being conscious. each and every conscious being has the ability to elevate his or her status to divinity/godlihood by living and acting in accordance with the laws and order of the natural world.

let's not forgot that a lot of caucasians got tricked by the devil the same way the blacks were tricked. we are all living in the same gimmick and the same tricks of the devil and are suffering the same outcomes. im talking about the caucasians on the recieving and nbot the creating end of the spectrum!

also it's important to look into the caucasian's man's history to see how all the ancient white tribes evolved into the world we know today. there is a big difference in the slavic and Germanic people for instance and the effect they had on the planet. to further brake it down there is a big difference between the east slavic and the west slavic as well so it all relates we need to know where, why and how we evolved/how the world evolved. study how all the bullshit developed into what it is today and how it came to be and who did it.

the point is the devil tricked a lot of whites as well. the devil tricknowledged everybody we're all caught up in this same puddle. we all also have the ability to rise above our evil self whether white or black and elevate our status to divine or the highest possible level (supreme) at which that human being will live in accordance with the natural world.

the devil exists in lots of blacks as well as whites and other races. the devil is not a man the devil is a state of consciousness. it's the altered, bedazzled, immoral, bastardized state of mind which crystallizes itself into a physical body and immoral physical expressions. if you were born white u needed to be white to make your realization in that type of modalit/expression of the spectrum of reality representing one stripe of the whole piece.

our free will has been abused. devils and gods, plus and minus, ying and yang, black and white the perpetual influx of life yo! at the deepest roots of our inner consciousness we are the exact same being. the drop in an ocean of a body of water. conquer satan within yourself, it exists within everyone, praise the god within yourself which is your righteous ways and actions to make yourself clean! PZ i be civil eye son
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    I'm pretty sure none of you know me personally
    I view myself as god and thus it's impossible for me to have any self-hate
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    virtually everybody who is educated believes Jesus will save them as well - that's not really a factor

yeah evolution does occur but on a scale
    I don't see it happening so drastically as a monkey turning into a free willed man over time, or my skin turning white because of years of cold weather
    and no that bacteria probably did not evolve, like I said if it did you would not exist

back to the topic at hand tho, honestly I can't say for sure where/what my white ass physically came from
    all I've been doing is showing how absurd the climate theory was, and it seems you've come to realize the holes in it as well, so I did my job.
    I think dismissing false theories and moving on is going to get us closer to the truth.

peace
    Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    clinging to the idea that the word is flat will keep you from getting on the boat.

Quote Originally Posted by RALPH WIGGUM View Post
    The first man was black, so the black man would be the original man, but the fact that he would be god, depends entirely on the definition you associate god with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sun Quan Youngest Wu View Post
    The Black Man ain't god cuz the black man is behind bars
    the black man is the most suitable vessel for God to reside.
    this is because his genetic composition makes a perfect fit into the environment.
    his melaninated body allows for the most efficient communication between himself and the sun (the engine of nature's machine)

that being said. no one has a birthright into divinity. one must seize his/her divinity.

we have white and black devils.
    we have white and black gods.

being black doesn't make you god, it just makes it easier to awaken the divine within.
    according to acient khemetic scriptures, rakim is the second coming of Moe Dee, the true and living GOD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skellington View Post
    Why would black man be god?? Why would white man be god??
    Who says an Asian guy isn't god? or an Indian?? ever stop to think about that??

All of the above is crap ofcourse, since god is nothing but one of the oldest fairytales.

There is no god, why can't you people accept that?

lol

"WHITE SUPREMACY'S DEFINITION OF RACISM- 1. Black/African People Unifying, Protecting, Loving, and Building for each other
    2. Blacks/Africans Talking about Past and Present Black History and or European In the World
    3. Blacks/Africans Fighting back against Traditional Racism with Intelligent/Extreme Prejudice
    4. Blacks/Africans Not Being Complacent to White Domination
    5. Black/African People wanting to Separate for the benefit of Black/African People"

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

We do it for the people.