Thread: Biden is the obvious choice for assisted living

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

the weirdest part of this thread is you're all way too sentimental to actually see what's going on. Not that I'm some wise seerer or whatever but absolutely nobody here has the slightest clue about shit lol.

Idk which one of you is going balls to the wall against biden but literally nobody supports him lol. Its like trying to spite the person that cut you off in traffic by making sure santa doesnt visit them. Idk why you think he's a thing you need to 'expose' but ok

as far as the white kid that got shot in the face, white ppl just started being minorities a week ago and you've already broken the world record for complaining. Super sentimental complaining. Not cause you care about the kid or anyone but cause you want to prove a reactionary point as a life goal. Pretty lame minorities

no good music
    can't hoop
    no good non poisonous food
    no good tv shows
    no drip
    no subversive art forms
    shitty speeches
    can't even rally respectably
    etc.

Do better. Just do better.

also i remember robby digital saying that gen z was going to save him but now he's made the punch cops and burn down manhattan chase with judas 68 digits in a briefcase. That's what I mean by how inaccurate all your gauges on things are. Total imbecile

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    the weirdest part of this thread is you're all way too sentimental to actually see what's going on. Not that I'm some wise seerer or whatever but absolutely nobody here has the slightest clue about shit lol.

Idk which one of you is going balls to the wall against biden but literally nobody supports him lol. Its like trying to spite the person that cut you off in traffic by making sure santa doesnt visit them. Idk why you think he's a thing you need to 'expose' but ok

as far as the white kid that got shot in the face, white ppl just started being minorities a week ago and you've already broken the world record for complaining. Super sentimental complaining. Not cause you care about the kid or anyone but cause you want to prove a reactionary point as a life goal. Pretty lame minorities

no good music
    can't hoop
    no good tv shows
    no drip
    no subversive art forms
    shitty speeches
    etc.

also i remember robby digital saying that gen z was going to save him but now he's made the punch cops and burn down manhattan chase with judas 68 digits in a briefcase. That's what I mean by how inaccurate all your gauges on things are. Total imbecile

Thank you for taking a break from worshiping your George Floyd altar to come talk to us.

You threaten to kill a white Italian pregnant woman? You get thrown off a rooftop by strong white Italian men.

A black man threatens to kill a black pregnant woman? He gets a gold casket and 15 funerals. Why do weak pathetic black demoKKKrat men not protect their women and daughters? A strong righteous black man should have off'd Floyd 13 years ago. Fucking weaklings would rather battle over a nickel bag of weed.
    Last edited by Sense-A; 08-24-2020 at 08:04 PM.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post

no good music
    can't hoop
    no good tv shows
    no drip
    no subversive art forms
    shitty speeches
    etc.

I started this thread to state that Biden is our only hope for survival. The man lives for politics so he has a deep understanding of Washington and how things work. I was rooting for him until he selected Harris to be his running mate. TSA, I can't do it. If something happens to Biden, she'll be president. I mean, God forbid.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Biden tries way too hard to look presidential. It’s sad in a country of 300+ million these two old fogies are the best ya’ll can come up with?