Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tupac was a clown lol

Default Tupac was a clown lol

Tupac was a net negative for hip hop bruh lol. I know he was young so I don't blame him for being immature but his own immaturity and feminine temperament got no less than 12 people killed on record.

Imagine your brother or sister gets shot by the hoover crips.
    You can't go to the police cause they don't care
    They were shot for being from a Mob PIRU neighborhood. Probably weren't even in the gang.
    So you go get revenge, which automatically makes you a blood (that's how it works).
    You guys are going back and forth with retaliations for years.

You got to jail. In jail, Suge Knight offers you a job when you get out.
    TECHNICALLY, this is you chance you get out of the neighborhood and start over.

You take the job as his security. You realize he gave a bunch of mobb piru the same opp. Cool, no problem
    Then he, starts wearing red. You're 100% sure this guy wouldn't have helped you get the revenge for losing family, but he's not saying he's in the piru

then he goes to jail again and gets a gay actor named Tupac
    the gay actor comes out, gets MOB on his stomach. But says it's not Mob Piru, it's Money over bitches (lol).

You go cool, whatever, and go about your business.
    Then Suge and this actor start provoking fights with everyone under the pretense that you'll fight for them. Which is your job. And as they're fighting they're yelling
    'MOB' 'Piru' etc etc.
    Tupac starts wearing red. Then with his dungeons and dragons mentality, starts the same bullshit you thought you got away from on your neighborhood with an entire coast
    literally gang banging against record labels lol. The guy he's gang banging against keeps ignoring him.
    He's talking about killing his kids, and still citing MOB (you) as he's doing it.

Then he decides he's going to end gang violence with 'one nation'. A group where he gets the ppl that killed your brother and sister and you together to make money for Death Row.
    No plan to address the killing that actually made you start bangin and locc'n
    You ignore him because again, this is just a feminine actor.

THEN he stomps out a crip at a MIKE TYSON CHAMPIONSHIP FIGHT IN VEGAS.
    The crip, stomped out by a gay actor, is embarrassed and angry. Mind you. Piru has killed his family. Now they have gay actors stomping him out.
    So he shoots the actor.

Then, not knowing this was just a guy being feminine, they start shooting the shit out of your entire neighborhood and family because they think Mob Piru did that egregious bullshit
    so you start shooting back to defend your family.

12 recorded deaths bruh

Tupac was a clown bro lol. This is a true story and I really sat there and thought about how much of a determent to everything he associated with that he eventually was.

Finally some truth my nigga. This nigga in prison getting his cheeks clapped on daily. Come out with some deep homo-erotic poetry for niggas in the hood. FUCK THAT. FUCK TUPAC. Plus this nigga shot a kid. People forget that. OG Crip niggas balls deep in this nigga, talking about thug passion.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorr View Post
    Finally some truth my nigga. This nigga in prison getting his cheeks clapped on daily. Come out with some deep homo-erotic poetry for niggas in the hood. FUCK THAT. FUCK TUPAC. Plus this nigga shot a kid. People forget that. OG Crip niggas balls deep in this nigga, talking about thug passion.

hahahah on god
    100% buster. I never thought about it but dude was literally throwing up 'westside' cause he wasn't affiliated with shit and he knew what would happen if he tried it. Imagine trying to claim a 'coast' LOL. fucking bozo.

What you claim nigga?!
    'One Fourth of the United States'

lol the wtf? wtf was he even talking about? Thuglife? wtf is he talking about? Just out here acting like a single mother with a babysitter lol Thug passion?! AHAHAHahAHAHAHA nose ring and shit

mind you, this nigga is literally from baltimore lol I'm very ready to accuse this bozo of being a fed lol. He has fed written all over him. nigga was literally a gay kid's def jam vendetta create a character.

Pac was bi-sexual bottom licking booty holes of guys while they fucked madonna. This nigga modeling Karl Kani in the backroom for that old gay nigga. Talking about I'll where this blouse for free...nigga please. Pac would let his gay accent slip from time to time and niggas would call him on it so he would hit back his impudent rage because he wanted to act out on niggas dick, Prison style, where niggas go in dry and don't give a spit.

He was a great artist though, regardless of his street credibility.

He was mixed up; grew up in NY, claiming west, a rapper but really trained as an actor etc. If he'd lived he'd have been the biggest movie star around and Will Smith wouldn't have had a chance to slap Chris Rock.

only bad thing is he repped the West Coast

The ABBOTT

He definitely had some gay tendencies. The whole All Eyes on Me album shoot is questionable. You can't deny his legacy though. I think he mentioned being raised by his mother only to defend his feminine side, that is a hard sell for me.

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    He definitely had some gay tendencies. The whole All Eyes on Me album shoot is questionable. You can't deny his legacy though. I think he mentioned being raised by his mother only to defend his feminine side, that is a hard sell for me.
    Why does that bother you?

Think I'm gonna play me some Pac today lol
    Retired.

nada ignorante

2Pac is a legendary rapper wether you like his persona or not with two classic albums in the 90s.
    N.I.

Mashup I made recently.

I agree those last 2 albums are classic. I'd even throw the Thug Life LP and Makaveli in the classic list too. And then he just has so many random songs after that that are classic. One thing you definitely can't accuse him of is being lazy.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Why does that bother you?
    It bothers me that it bothers other people. Guy was probably bi, and stayed closeted because of the stigma in black America.

Thug Life album def classic too, I agree.

@Sha : nice blend, strangely hypnotizing over that beat
    Retired.